[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coffeman

NSab

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Not sure when/if this will be an option, but a Huddler (Junkyard) had to snail mail a check to Coffeeman. Hence, I have his real name and physical address. I've already Googled his name and came up with an interesting piece of info. PM me for details, if you're bored (and/or cliaz). :D

Let's make him an offer, he can't refuse!

Not sure when/if this will be an option, but a Huddler (Junkyard) had to snail mail a check to Coffeeman.  Hence, I have his real name and physical address.  I've already Googled his name and came up with an interesting piece of info.  PM me for details, if you're bored (and/or cliaz).  :D

1269325[/snapback]

please post it here...

please post it here...

1269699[/snapback]

Not a chance. There've been lawsuits over the furnishing of personal info in this capacity. Gonna give the guy a chance to explain himself.

Now, if it were to slip out in a PM or email or instant message of some sort, who knows... :D

Not a chance.  There've been lawsuits over the furnishing of personal info in this capacity.  Gonna give the guy a chance to explain himself. 

Now, if it were to slip out in a PM or email or instant message of some sort, who knows... :D

1269735[/snapback]

We'll help send it.

Nsab..If you need to contract this one up 95N let me know.

1269847[/snapback]

:D:D

Actually I thought Coffeman was an honorable dude.  Oh well! :D

1269971[/snapback]

Have anything to back this up? Reason I ask is... didn't seem like the guy to pull off a caper like this. Were you in a BOTH league with him? This really pains me to call the guy out and weigh my options... so getting some GOOD info on him would help. Thanks.

Have anything to back this up?  Reason I ask is... didn't seem like the guy to pull off a caper like this.  Were you in a BOTH league with him?  This really pains me to call the guy out and weigh my options... so getting some GOOD info on him would help.  Thanks.

1269985[/snapback]

No I was in the college pools the previous year and I thought everything ran rather smoothly, althought I didn't win I don't think there was a controversy. Hey ya never know though.

No I was in the college pools the previous year and I thought everything ran rather smoothly, althought I didn't win I don't think there was a controversy. Hey ya never know though.

1269999[/snapback]

And he was the holder of funds? He had to sign up for a PayPal account this go-round, if I recall corrrectly.

This is starting to piss me off. :D

And he was the holder of funds?  He had to sign up for a PayPal account this go-round, if I recall corrrectly. 

This is starting to piss me off.  :D

1270010[/snapback]

He did the Excel sheet I think. theohiostate might have collected, not really sure.

Either he or Sarge probably know better.

You know us old bastages get confused awful easily.

He did the Excel sheet I think. theohiostate might have collected, not really sure.

Either he or Sarge probably know better.

You know us old bastages get confused awful easily.

1270026[/snapback]

:D Either way, this is a clusterfuq. TOS stepped up and paid me $10 directly. Real stand-up of the guy.

Do you guys have confirmation that he is alive and in the country?

1270041[/snapback]

He logged on a couple days ago. He was in the College Forum. He has PMs, emails, etc. I'm trying to remain open to him simply forgetting, being super busy, etc. But it's highly unlikely.

FYI, this is the first year since i've been on the boards that the Huddle college pickem' cost money to enter. It was always just for bragging rights before, so nothing can be drawn by previous years as far as coffeeman's integrity is concerned base on that.

1270054[/snapback]

Told you guys my memory sucks. Must be because I lose so much money to you guys on a regular basis. :D

Not sure when/if this will be an option, but a Huddler (Junkyard) had to snail mail a check to Coffeeman.  Hence, I have his real name and physical address.  I've already Googled his name and came up with an interesting piece of info.  PM me for details, if you're bored (and/or cliaz).  :D

1269325[/snapback]

pm me with this info please

Yes, I thought Only In America was an honorable dude to when I made that bet with him... :D

1270202[/snapback]