[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coffeman

NSab

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! Me too.

1270305[/snapback]

OK I'm gonna hold off on the distribution of the info I have on him. It's just his name/city, which by Googling, you get a birth announcement of his son by his church.

It's my goal to handle this as clean as possible. Hence, I'm gonna give it a few more days and then try contacting him by phone or snail mail.

Trying to be patient here. Thanks for understanding.

Did you guys track the PMs so that you could tell whether or not they had been opened?

1270357[/snapback]

I didn't know we could do this until after my first 2 PMs to him. I sent him another one today, and have tracked it. I have also sent 2 emails and sent an "invoice" via PayPal. The dude knows what's up, I imagine.

I didn't know we could do this until after my first 2 PMs to him.  I sent him another one today, and have tracked it.  I have also sent 2 emails and sent an "invoice" via PayPal.  The dude knows what's up, I imagine.

1270367[/snapback]

My guess is he bet on his Trojans and it didn't work out so well.

My guess is he bet on his Trojans and it didn't work out so well.

1270378[/snapback]

I thought about this, too. Thing is, though, he noted that he didn't have a PayPal account and didn't know how it really operated. He could have figured it out real quick and bet someone using PayPal. He couldn't have used it to fund an online gambling site, though (I've tried :D) ... In any case, this sucks major donkey cack.

Darin send me a PM if you want me to do anything.

Did he learn how to steal from his church?

1270446[/snapback]

:D They might be getting a phone call. Perhaps the preacher will call him out on a Sunday. :D ... which reminds me of a joke:

Two preachers were talking about their upcoming sermons, and one preacher says to the other "I can't believe it, someone stole my bike the other day!". The other preacher says "well that's terrible, what are you going to do?". The preacher replies "well, I have an idea. If the thief is in the congregation, I will make him feel guilty by discussing the Ten Commandments and he'll come forward!". "Great idea!", says the other preacher.

Well, a week passes, and the one preacher asks the other how his sermon went. "Well", said the preacher, "I didn't get around to 'Thou shall not steal". "Why not?", asked the other. "Well, I got to 'Thou shall not commit adultery' and I remembered where my bike was when it got stolen!".

:D

Latitude:, 34.06189800

Longitude:, -118.49074600

Be careful guys.

1270313[/snapback]

I have become such a geek that I make keen witted jokes and noone understands them. Come on, doesn't everyone know the signifance of these coords. and their relation to coffeeman? Anyone? Anyone?? :D:D

I have become such a geek that I make keen witted jokes and noone understands them. Come on, doesn't everyone know the signifance of these coords. and their relation to coffeeman? Anyone? Anyone?? :D  :D

1270681[/snapback]

you are correct in the first part of your post. I'm to lazy to figure out where those coords end up. Enlighten us uber geek. :D