[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why don't we have a little Huddle Golf outing?

Skippy

I would like to go south sometime in early March to start playing after taking the winter off. I am pretty flexible if I have advance notice. I wouldn't be able to do anything more than two or three days but I would love to hook up with some of you guys and get a few rounds in.

What say you hackers? Anyone think this is doable?

Some really nice courses on The Audubon Trail here in the Bayou State. Alabama has The Robert Trent Jones Trail. Supposed to be some great tracks there, as well.

I'd certainly be interested. :D

Edited by Big F'n Dave

Alabama has The Robert Trent Jones Trail. Supposed to be some great tracks there, as well.

I'd certainly be interested. :D

1269602[/snapback]

Just took a very quick look and they have a 120.00 special for three days of unlimited golf. Valid November 14, 2005 - February 28, 2006

How long does it take to drive from Pitt to Alabama. :D

How'd those places come through Katrina, rajn?

1269666[/snapback]

Most of the courses did good with the exception of the one's along the waterfront & along Biloxi Bay. As for those, some were severly damaged & will probably take quite a while to get them up & running again.

Well, looks like you and me once again, Dave.  Maybe Cunning Linguist depending on where he is at.  Come on people.  A golf get together where it is a little warm and you get to see me and Dave.  Whats not to like?

1270265[/snapback]

Rosie O'Donnell, Skippy. They're all a bunch of frickin' Rosie O'Donnell. :D

BTW, I may be up in Ohio sometime in the next couple weeks. My sister said they've had like two weeks straight with temps in the 50s. If the weather holds, you wanna try to hook up for a round?

Rosie O'Donnell, Skippy. They're all a bunch of frickin' Rosie O'Donnell.  :D

BTW, I may be up in Ohio sometime in the next couple weeks. My sister said they've had like two weeks straight with temps in the 50s. If the weather holds, you wanna try to hook up for a round?

1270460[/snapback]

If the weather holds out I sure would. We had some great weather back here in Pitt last week and I even got some email from a few of the local places that I play inviting me out. I couldn't go do to some other things that I had going on but we certainly have not had a normal winter up here at all.