[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #4

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• WW
    • msaint

This should be an entertaining matchup and the debate on this one should be comical. By msaint's own admission he's only been in one fistfight and he apologized to the kid for punching him in the ear. :doah: Most of us have seen msaint on ESPN Classic talking fantasy football with Meatloaf so we've got a good idea as to what kind of guy he is. I know that he likes to wear spiffy sweaters, those sweaters cover up his snappy shirts(you can still see the collar) and all in all he looks like a momasboy metrosexual. On the flip side Whitney Walter is the one guy that most of us know nothing about. This is amazing because we all spend so much time on a site that he co-founded and co-owns. The only time I see him on this site is usually 3 seconds before he guns my thread. I once got an angry e-mail from him after he banned me for three days. The dudes definetely got some anger issues so he's the odds on favorite for this matchup. His name however is Whitney and this raises some red flags as to how tough this guy really is. We've all seen DMD's Mystery Huddler photo and most of us agree that he's probably not someone to mess with. WW was the one that had the original idea to start this site maybe he brought DMD into the fold for protection. Maybe DMD's the Luca Brazzi of The Huddle. Maybe WW hides his identity and he's the little man behind the curtain? Either way he should look out for msaint's ear punch that thing might hurt. :D How would y'all see this fight unfolding?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His name however is Whitney and this raises some red flags as to how tough this guy really is. 

1271003[/snapback]

You obviously haven't listened to Johnny Cash's 'Boy Named Sue' song.

I'll go with WW because having that name had to make him tough and even Msaint's verbal warfare isn't too tough (he called Meatloaf "steak 'ums", which while funny isn't putting fear into anyone).

You obviously haven't listened to Johnny Cash's 'Boy Named Sue' song.

I'll go with WW because having that name had to make him tough and even Msaint's verbal warfare isn't too tough (he called Meatloaf "steak 'ums", which while funny isn't putting fear into anyone).

1271010[/snapback]

:D

WW in a landslide!

2nd picture down is WW.

http://www.thehuddle.com/site/fantasy_foot...dle_history.php

1271007[/snapback]

Man, that guy would put some serious work into msaint. I should've paired St. Amant against Az or Soup. :D Yeah I realized I mispelled his name while I was reading what I just posted. :doah: You don't think he'll hold it against me do you? :D

I will have to go with WW, after being called Whitney his entire life has probably had to defend himself quite often ( at least more then once anyway)

1271024[/snapback]

Spain raised this point in the chatroom and there could be some truth to it. The dude in the picture looks like he's just about had it. He looks ready to punch someone that looks at him funny. This was definetely a mistake. I thought WW would win this duel but because I thought there were no available pics of him this thing would be close.

that kid standing on the sideline wearing the gilthorp shirt looks like he could kick msaint's ass

Also, any chance that WW and sarge are twins who were separated at birth?

1271051[/snapback]

I don't know but Sarge would've been a dream matchup for ww.