[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #4

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• WW
    • msaint

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, without even seeing the pictures I voted for Whitney! Of course, I've seen Mark on tv so I didn't think the sweater could hold up to the beat down from a guy name Whitney!!

Definite mismatch! :D

I was going to let this obvious mis-match slip by into obscurity without commenting but I think I will add a few words afterall. First, JJ, this was a very poor matchup on a number of levels. If you need help in determining interesting and relatively equal fights, please just ask. Nobody would want to see this absolute bludgeoning of MSaint by Whitney. A fight like this is what led the likes of Howard Cosell and Ferdie Pachecko to say we should ban fighting. That said, a couple words on each of the contestants.

Msaint is a writer not a fighter. Another word for writer is waiter. So, he is used to gettting served! He is the quintessential Oprahized northeastern liberal man. I cant tell who has more testosterone, him or his wife. And I havent even seen her. This sort of wimpy politically correct Bostonian with their concern that no one is ever offended is not the type of guy that has ever let his mouth get him into a fight. He would rather spend time in doors curled up with a good book or watching a chick flick with his wife. He is the antithesis to the Bubba's of the world. And he would never take on a Southie or a Southerner. Just a lack of masculinity and toughness in this guy. And I like MSaint, dont get me wrong. I read his book and recommended it to others. But he aint the dude I am taking in the first round of a fantasy beat down league.

WW is pissed. Take a look at his picture again. Dam right he is pissed. And he was pissed long before male pattern baldness reared its ugly head. The guy looks like he could erupt at the least provocation. He has no patience for people and his hair trigger temper is set to go off at a moments notice. WW has not been a happy man since he discovered that his mother thought naming little boys with female monikers was cool. What was his Mama thinking anyway? And I say his Mama, because I can assure you, his dad had no part in the naming of this child. I am guessing Dad was in the service or out of town when he was born. Dad comes home to discover that Mama has named their son Whitney after her grandmother on her mama's side. Dam, why not just give him a sex change before you leave the hospital?

If it was me, I would have gone by Whit. Or Buck. Or Buddy. But for some reason, WW proudly and defiantly retained the full feminity of 'Whitney". I am guessing he kept it so he would have an excuse to beat the living sh1t out of the unsuspecting fellow who dared make fun of his name. Like a fly caught in a web, just the sound of 'w" coming out of a kids mouth with a weird look and WW would pounce like a duck on a junebug. it was not pretty. His anger fueled by pent up rage that was only exacerbated by the fact he turned out to be a rather homely looking dude. Then the coup de gras, was the male pattern baldness. Gentlemen, we are dealing with a powder keg and the fuse is already lit. No way little wimpy MSaint makes it out of the ring alive. All the years of anger and rage will coming boiling over into uncontolled fists of fury the likes of which we have not seen. Doo Koo Kim faired better than MSaint will. God help us all when we open this pandora's box...

I was going to let this obvious mis-match slip by into obscurity without commenting but I think I will add a few words afterall.  First, JJ, this was a very poor matchup on a number of levels.  If you need help in determining interesting and relatively equal fights, please just ask.  Nobody would want to see this absolute bludgeoning of MSaint by Whitney.  A fight like this is what led the likes of Howard Cosell and Ferdie Pachecko to say we should ban fighting.  That said, a couple words on each of the contestants.

Msaint is a writer not a fighter.  Another word for writer is waiter.  So, he is used to gettting served!  He is the quintessential Oprahized northeastern liberal man.  I cant tell who has more testosterone, him or his wife.  And I havent even seen her. This sort of  wimpy politically correct Bostonian with their concern that no one is ever offended is not the type of guy that has ever let his mouth get him into a fight.  He would rather spend time in doors curled up with a good book or watching a chick flick with his wife.  He is the antithesis to the Bubba's of the world.  And he would never take on a Southie or a Southerner.  Just a lack of masculinity and toughness in this guy.  And I like MSaint, dont get me wrong.  I read his book and recommended it to others.  But he aint the dude I am taking in the first round of a fantasy beat down league.

WW is pissed.  Take a look at his picture again.  Dam right he is pissed.  And he was pissed long before male pattern baldness reared its ugly head.  The guy looks like he could erupt at the least provocation.  He has no patience for people and his hair trigger temper is set to go off at a moments notice.  WW has not been a happy man since he discovered that his mother thought naming little boys with female monikers was cool.  What was his Mama thinking anyway?  And I say his Mama, because I can assure you, his dad had no part in the naming of this child.  I am guessing Dad was in the service or out of town when he was born.  Dad comes home to discover that Mama has named their son Whitney after her grandmother on her mama's side.  Dam, why not just give him a sex change before you leave the hospital? 

If it was me, I would have gone by Whit.  Or Buck.  Or Buddy.  But for some reason, WW proudly and defiantly retained the full feminity of 'Whitney".  I am guessing he kept it so he would have an excuse to beat the living sh1t out of the unsuspecting fellow who dared make fun of his name.  Like a fly caught in a web, just the sound of 'w" coming out of a kids mouth with a weird look and WW would pounce like a duck on a junebug.  it was not pretty.  His anger fueled by pent up rage that was only exacerbated by the fact he turned out to be a rather homely looking dude.  Then the coup de gras, was the male pattern baldness.  Gentlemen, we are dealing with a powder keg and the fuse is already lit.  No way little wimpy MSaint makes it out of the ring alive.  All the years of anger and rage will coming boiling over into uncontolled fists of fury the likes of which we have not seen.  Doo Koo Kim faired better than MSaint will.  God help us all when we open this pandora's box...

1273376[/snapback]

:D

The modern day Cossell!

I was going to let this obvious mis-match slip by into obscurity without commenting but I think I will add a few words afterall.  First, JJ, this was a very poor matchup on a number of levels.  If you need help in determining interesting and relatively equal fights, please just ask.  Nobody would want to see this absolute bludgeoning of MSaint by Whitney.  A fight like this is what led the likes of Howard Cosell and Ferdie Pachecko to say we should ban fighting.  That said, a couple words on each of the contestants.

Msaint is a writer not a fighter.  Another word for writer is waiter.  So, he is used to gettting served!  He is the quintessential Oprahized northeastern liberal man.  I cant tell who has more testosterone, him or his wife.  And I havent even seen her. This sort of  wimpy politically correct Bostonian with their concern that no one is ever offended is not the type of guy that has ever let his mouth get him into a fight.  He would rather spend time in doors curled up with a good book or watching a chick flick with his wife.  He is the antithesis to the Bubba's of the world.  And he would never take on a Southie or a Southerner.  Just a lack of masculinity and toughness in this guy.  And I like MSaint, dont get me wrong.  I read his book and recommended it to others.  But he aint the dude I am taking in the first round of a fantasy beat down league.

WW is pissed.  Take a look at his picture again.  Dam right he is pissed.  And he was pissed long before male pattern baldness reared its ugly head.  The guy looks like he could erupt at the least provocation.  He has no patience for people and his hair trigger temper is set to go off at a moments notice.  WW has not been a happy man since he discovered that his mother thought naming little boys with female monikers was cool.  What was his Mama thinking anyway?  And I say his Mama, because I can assure you, his dad had no part in the naming of this child.  I am guessing Dad was in the service or out of town when he was born.  Dad comes home to discover that Mama has named their son Whitney after her grandmother on her mama's side.  Dam, why not just give him a sex change before you leave the hospital? 

If it was me, I would have gone by Whit.  Or Buck.  Or Buddy.  But for some reason, WW proudly and defiantly retained the full feminity of 'Whitney".  I am guessing he kept it so he would have an excuse to beat the living sh1t out of the unsuspecting fellow who dared make fun of his name.  Like a fly caught in a web, just the sound of 'w" coming out of a kids mouth with a weird look and WW would pounce like a duck on a junebug.  it was not pretty.  His anger fueled by pent up rage that was only exacerbated by the fact he turned out to be a rather homely looking dude.  Then the coup de gras, was the male pattern baldness.  Gentlemen, we are dealing with a powder keg and the fuse is already lit.  No way little wimpy MSaint makes it out of the ring alive.  All the years of anger and rage will coming boiling over into uncontolled fists of fury the likes of which we have not seen.  Doo Koo Kim faired better than MSaint will.  God help us all when we open this pandora's box...

1273376[/snapback]

This is the best one yet Spain, you're a funny man. :D:D:D

What was his Mama thinking anyway? And I say his Mama, because I can assure you, his dad had no part in the naming of this child. I am guessing Dad was in the service or out of town when he was born. Dad comes home to discover that Mama has named their son Whitney after her grandmother on her mama's side. Dam, why not just give him a sex change before you leave the hospital?

:D:D Instant Huddle Classics!