[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #5

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• NSab
    • Whomper

There was a brief debate the other day as to who's people would do better "work" at collecting money from Coffeeman. This got me thinking that these two guys would be a good matchup for a rumble. Their original date was set for Thursday but after that disaster of a matchup I set with msaint and ww I had to put this one out. This will hopefully be the only time that there'll be two bouts in one day. There's a good # of photos on these guys so if you guys could cue them up we'll get started.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the top of my head, I would go with NSab, however the Whompostles are plentiful, so I am not sure it would end up being 1 on 1.

1271143[/snapback]

NSab's in a biker gang, his people are just as plentiful as Whompers people.

NSab is a Philly fan ... that means he carries a ready supply of batteries that can be used as weapons and he knows every low down dirty trick there is ... I give this one to NSab.

1271175[/snapback]

Whompers from NY and has ties to the "Old Country". You think this guy doesn't carry a piece?

oh man, nsab is the little retaarded looking fish guy? 

and notice how he blurred out the assless leather chaps in his bike photo.  he shoulda remembered to photoshop out the earring, too.  it's pretty clear he's puttering on over to "the manhole". 

i guess i go with whomper.

1271170[/snapback]

And with that, Az was never heard from again.....

oh man, nsab is the little retaarded looking fish guy? 

and notice how he blurred out the assless leather chaps in his bike photo.  he shoulda remembered to photoshop out the earring, too.  it's pretty clear he's puttering on over to "the manhole". 

i guess i go with whomper.

1271170[/snapback]

I won't forget about this guy!

LOL Another big time mismatch.

We're talking an honest to God Harley guy here...... NSab in a walk.

1271242[/snapback]

Well ... some guys buy big bikes to make up for little peeners. The fact that he rides/owns a Harley could be because he is trying to cover for being a enchilada.

Edited by Grits and Shins