[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #5

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• NSab
    • Whomper

Well ... some guys buy big bikes to make up for little peeners.  The fact that he rights a Harley could be because he is trying to cover for being a enchilada.

1271259[/snapback]

:D:D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ... some guys buy big bikes to make up for little peeners.  The fact that he rights a Harley could be because he is trying to cover for being a enchilada.

1271259[/snapback]

ZING!!! ouch....I doubt it.

Having met Whomper I will have to go with him. He has youth on his side along with reach.

1271266[/snapback]

Youth is overrated. I'll go with experience. And what's the big deal about them both being Italian? Is that supposed to make them tougher or better fighters? If I were Italian, I'd be offended at the inference. It's not like they're Mexican or something. :D

Youth is overrated. I'll go with experience. And what's the big deal about them both being Italian? Is that supposed to make them tougher or better fighters? If I were Italian, I'd be offended at the inference. It's not like they're Mexican or something. :D

1271277[/snapback]

:D

1271277[/snapback]

Stereotyping is funny. :D

what, you can dish it out but you can't take it?

1271285[/snapback]

It's all good!

:D Whomp getting no love..Nsab intimidating anyone that votes for whomper..A fight between me and Nsab would get tricky. We would have to get permission and approval from the heads of the 5 families.Real greaseball shit. Im 6'3 278 and I can duck a duracell :D

Tough one to call. Nsab definitely has the reputation of a cement boot collecting bad ass. He obviously has a short-fuse as witnessed by his demand of fast drafting in a slow draft in addition to going ape chit in the HAG waitlist thread. Not sure that temper will work to his advantage as he may rush in without calculating the repercussions of a return punch.

Whomper on the other hand has things working for him and against him. He sells lace for God's sake, so he has a HUGH deficit to overcome right from the get-go. He also apparently wears ghey sandles. He was in a band however and there have been some badass rockers. He has also bulked up to cruiserweight levels and is significantly younger than Nsab.

I'm giving the edge to Whomper as long as siblings can't join in...

Edited by Puddy

:D Whomp getting no love..Nsab intimidating anyone that votes for whomper..A fight between me and Nsab would get tricky. We would have to get permission and approval from the heads of the 5 families.Real greaseball shit. Im 6'3 278 and I can duck a duracell  :D

1271300[/snapback]

6'3" 278? Does anyone want a re-do on their vote?

Tough one to call.  Nsab definitely has the reputation of a cement boot collecting bad ass.  He obviously has a short-fuse as witnessed by his demand of fast drafting in a slow draft in addition to going ape chit in the HAG waitlist forum.  Not sure that temper will work to his advantage as he may rush in without calculating the repercussions of a return punch.

Whomper on the other hand has things working for him and against him.  He sells lace for God's sake, so he has a HUGH deficit to overcome right from the get-go.  He also apparently wears ghey sandles.  He was in a band however and there have been some badass rockers.  He has also bulked up to cruiserweight levels and is significantly younger than Nsab.

I'm giving the edge to Whomper as long as siblings can't join in...

1271323[/snapback]

Oh Pudster, that hurts! :D

I thought the PU man would be on my side, :D

Edited by NSab

Those are paper stats ... in real life he is 5'6 and 120

1271336[/snapback]

120 is just what my peener weighs

Edited by whomper

1271341[/snapback]

Real men don't use straws :D

1271341[/snapback]

:D

Ths would be the first fight so far that both combatants wouldn't run away crying over the sight of their own blood. Lots of gore, lots of cussing, lots of falling down and wiping the blood and sweat off while Eye of the Tiger played in the background. It'd be a pretty even fight until Whomper found NSab's weak spot....his big toe he hurt awhile back. It'd be all over then.

The Eagles win the small battles but the Cowboys always win the wars. :D

Ths would be the first fight so far that both combatants wouldn't run away crying over the sight of their own blood.  Lots of gore, lots of cussing, lots of falling down and wiping the blood and sweat off while Eye of the Tiger played in the background.  It'd be a pretty even fight until Whomper found NSab's weak spot....his big toe he hurt awhile back.  It'd be all over then.

The Eagles win the small battles but the Cowboys always win the wars.  :D

1271410[/snapback]

Ouch, coming at me with the Cowboys :D