[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #5

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• NSab
    • Whomper

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, pretty lopsided. I voted Whomp. His online persona does not match his pic, but that pic is what sells me. He looks like he's dug a few ditches in the dessert. Also, he plays guitar (+) which doesn't mean he's tough, just means he has the same hobby as me (another +). Nsab on the other hand looks like a nice guy with a few tats and a Harley. That's it. His pics just don't scream out bada$$ to me but he is an Eagles fan.... :D Nah, I'm sticking with Whomper.

:D Darin has been lurking for quite some time and im still at 9 votes..E tu Darin ?

1271529[/snapback]

:D

Certain factors had to be considered:

1) whomper's sandals

2) This photo - NSab looks like a badass...

3) I don't have a link to the photo, but whomper's beach pic looked like a cologne ad starring Fabio.

4) NSab's from Philly, whomper's from NY... slight edge to NSab.

I really had to force myself to click NSab.

Edit: I didn't know the whompster was such a big kid :D ... shoulda probably paired him up against Big Country.

Edited by darin3

I've set your matchup as well.  Has any huddler other than your brother met you?

1271936[/snapback]

All the guys in PAFFL and Stoney league.

:D we really need more pairs of brothers here

1271940[/snapback]

Yeah wait til I see him, gonna have kick my little Bro's a$$.

My money is on Marauders  :D

1271944[/snapback]

Keep your money in your pocket, you know you can never beat me :D

not to mention the guys you met from the Skylive tour and Clubfoot and that guy from Minnesota (forget his Huddle name)- you are quite the Huddle Diplomat now that I think of it....

1271958[/snapback]

They asked who knew you, genius :D

And I can , I am just lazy.

I had to go with NSab because he is one of those appliance wielding Philly fans and the cement comments, etc. Whomp is a little too nice on the boards in comparison to NSab and he started the whompostles...so I'm guessing he abhores violence! :D

And...my freakin' brother didn't even log in to vote for me so I'll be whoopin' his ass on the next holiday!

I had to go with NSab because he is one of those appliance wielding Philly fans and the cement comments, etc.  Whomp is a little too nice on the boards in comparison to NSab and he started the whompostles...so I'm guessing he abhores violence!  :D

And...my freakin' brother didn't even log in to vote for me so I'll be whoopin' his ass on the next holiday!

1271983[/snapback]

:D