[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #5

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• NSab
    • Whomper

Marauders won't go until next week.

1271980[/snapback]

You want pics, I'll get you some.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I made a little comeback.. :D

1272106[/snapback]

Your alias helps :D

Youth is overrated. I'll go with experience. And what's the big deal about them both being Italian? Is that supposed to make them tougher or better fighters? If I were Italian, I'd be offended at the inference. It's not like they're Mexican or something. :D

1271277[/snapback]

Italians are just glorified Mexicans!

I actually would like to see this matchup. Seriously! 2 big city brawlers from ethnic neighborhoods with allegded ties to La Cosa Nostra(I am not saying that the Mafia actually exists :D ) This one could get ugly and tight security would have to be maintained to prevent the respective gangs supporting each combatant from joining the fray.

NSAB is one of those guys that knows where the bodies are buried. Literally and figuratively. By that I mean, he has been around the block, and has taken folks for rides in the trunk of his 1976 Ford LTD. What WOP grows up in south philly without being able to fight? What biker gang member has not snorted more meth and coke than Pablo Escobar then went out looking for some rival biker gang, just as loaded, and had a pitched battle at 3:00 am in the middle of a busy street? And what man alive has a head like NSAB's without enduring countless blows to the noggin with fists and baseball bats and crowbars? Have yall taken a good look at that abused and scarred mug? Sure, he is a little long in the tooth, but his experience is plentiful and valuable. NSAB is of the streets and he will fight dirty, knowing he doesnt want this fight to go into the latter rounds. With a large tolerance to pain as a result of a lifetime of brawling and drug use, a kicking mule couldnt knock him out. Whomper will need to be prepared for a war and to wear the old man down.

Whomper is a NYC WOP. He grew up worshipping his family, Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, his parish Priest, and his uncle Vinny who was alledgedly a "made guy". Whomper grew up around a bunch of other greasers whose last names all ended in vowels. Lower middle class Italian neighborhood in NYC. People dont work well in groups of 9 million so it makes folks rude, surly, and mean. These kids ran the streets like packs of rabid dogs. But Whomper really never was much of a fighter and was simply on the fringes of the group with one foot back at home. He was the funny one of the group. He developed a keen sense of humor to keep him out of scrapes. His yucks saved his bacon more than once. His Mama kept very close tabs on him and made sure he was at Mass every Sunday and stayed away from the really bad kids. His uncle Nicky got him a job down in the garment district. Being completely Rosie O'Donnell whipped to his hot wife, having 2 little girls and now working with lace and satin all day has drained just about the last drop of testosterone that this once proud Mustache Pete ever had. If people from the old country could see him now, they would swear he was French. He watches The Godfather movies once a month just so he can feel like a tough guy even though deep down, he knows that he isnt.

Whomper does have youth on his side in this one. But NSAB has way too much experience in street brawls to be taken down from some punk kid from Staten Island. Whomper adds another scar or two to that heinous noggin of Nsab, but Nsab destroys Whomper. This one will be bloody and a little gory. But NSAB wins it in 3 rounds pretty handily...

I actually would like to see this matchup.  Seriously! 2 big city brawlers from ethnic neighborhoods with allegded ties to La Cosa Nostra(I am not saying that the Mafia actually exists :D ) This one could get ugly and tight security would have to be maintained to prevent the respective gangs supporting each combatant from joining the fray. 

NSAB is one of those guys that knows where the bodies are buried.  Literally and figuratively.  By that I mean, he has been around the block, and has taken folks for rides in the trunk of his 1976 Ford LTD.  What WOP grows up in south philly without being able to fight?  What biker gang member has not snorted more meth and coke than Pablo Escobar then went out looking for some rival biker gang, just as loaded, and had a pitched battle at 3:00 am in the middle of a busy street?  And what man alive has a head like NSAB's without enduring countless blows to the noggin with fists and baseball bats and crowbars?  Have yall taken a good look at that abused and scarred mug?  Sure, he is a little long in the tooth, but his experience is plentiful and valuable.  NSAB is of the streets and he will fight dirty, knowing he doesnt want this fight to go into the latter rounds.  With a large tolerance to pain as a result of a lifetime of brawling and drug use, a kicking mule couldnt knock him out.  Whomper will need to be prepared for a war and to wear the old man down.

Whomper is a NYC WOP.  He grew up worshipping his family, Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, his parish Priest, and his uncle Vinny who was alledgedly a "made guy".  Whomper grew up around a bunch of other greasers whose last names all ended in vowels.  Lower middle class Italian neighborhood in NYC.  People dont work well in groups of 9 million so it makes folks rude, surly, and mean.  These kids ran the streets like packs of rabid dogs.  But Whomper really never was much of a fighter and was simply on the fringes of the group with one foot back at home.  He was the funny one of the group.  He developed a keen sense of humor to keep him out of scrapes. His yucks saved his bacon more than once.  His Mama kept very close tabs on him and made sure he was at Mass every Sunday and stayed away from the really bad kids.  His uncle Nicky got him a job down in the garment district.  Being completely Rosie O'Donnell whipped to his hot wife, having 2 little girls and now working with lace and satin all day has drained just about the last drop of testosterone that this once proud Mustache Pete ever had.  If people from the old country could see him now, they would swear he was French.  He watches The Godfather movies once a month just so he can feel like a tough guy even though deep down, he knows that he isnt.

Whomper does have youth on his side in this one.  But NSAB has way too much experience in street brawls to be taken down from some punk kid from Staten Island.  Whomper adds another scar or two to that heinous noggin of Nsab, but Nsab destroys Whomper.  This one will be bloody and a little gory.  But NSAB wins it in 3 rounds pretty handily...

1272688[/snapback]

:D Damn Spain you practically put me in a dress . My sense of humor and occpuation are killing me in this contest. The garment center is the most vile , despicable , industry you will ever find. The people are all con artists and the companies are about 60 % mafia backed. I know just from talking to Nsab and knowing myself that this would be a fight until one of us was out cold. Great post Spain. You Bastage :D

Anybody notice that NSAB has sort of disappeared from the Huddle?  You think he is lying in wait, ready to pounce on some dude carrying a big load of silk and satin? :D

1273073[/snapback]

Or did the guy with the satin make him dissapear ? :D:D

This is all just for fun. Right? Fellas? :D

1273105[/snapback]

Of course it is..Although I did make my brother start my car this morning.

This is all just for fun. Right? Fellas? :D

1273105[/snapback]

Whomp, is a friend of mine. This is for entertainment purposes only!

Whomp, is a friend of mine.  This is for entertainment purposes only!

1273121[/snapback]

then what the f am I doing up here in this stupid city, sitting in this stupid car with my surveillance equipment anyway- I thought you said this was an important favor?

then what the f am I doing up here in this stupid city, sitting in this stupid car with my surveillance equipment anyway- I thought you said this was an important favor?

1273129[/snapback]

:D:D:D