[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fist Fight #6

NSab

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Twiley
    • JJ

1272208[/snapback]

You grew into your ears as time went on.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I haven't been able to jog or play tennis(just lost more votes) after I tore my meniscus and now the doctor thinks I may have torn my ACL.  I have an MRI on Thursday and my surgery has been bumped back to Feb. 1st.

1272193[/snapback]

:D ... you are going to try and take me on without mobility ... you are doomed.

Sorry to hear about your injuries .... I hate not being able to work out ... last year I had to take 6 weeks off after my hernia surgery and it sucked ... I had to take off longer after pulling my hamstring a couple of years ago.

That Blitz and the Chi Lites pic cracks me up every time I see it. :D

1272214[/snapback]

Great stuff! if a strong wind came by, he could fly :D

Anyone wanna see BP's wifes rack? :D

1272226[/snapback]

:D

Sorry to hear about your injuries .... I hate not being able to work out ... last year I had to take 6 weeks off after my hernia surgery and it sucked ... I had to take off longer after pulling my pud a couple of years ago.

1272216[/snapback]

In college (and that photo was shortly after I graduated) I was 6'2" and 150 lbs ... very thin.

1272230[/snapback]

Blitz, you are always so eloquent when telling us about yourself.

Edited by NSab

Anyone wanna see BP's wifes rack? :D

1272226[/snapback]

Let's do it. I saw that guy over at Footballgays under the alias "Punk". I knew it was him because the avy was the same and the picture in his profile looked like the guy over here. I shot him a pm calling him BP and telling him how sweet his wife's rack was. It really freaked the guy out.

Let's do it.  I saw that guy over at Footballgays under the alias "Punk".  I knew it was him because the avy was the same and the picture in his profile looked like the guy over here.  I shot him a pm calling him BP and telling him how sweet his wife's rack was.  It really freaked the guy out.

1272239[/snapback]

Sorry to hear about your injuries .... I hate not being able to work out ... last year I had to take 6 weeks off after my hernia surgery and it sucked ... I had to take off longer after pulling my hamstring a couple of years ago.

1272216[/snapback]

I can move fine the good Dr. told me my quads were strong enough to support me with the tears. I forget about the knee all the time. It was injured when I got into that fight in Cancun on New Years. BTW, that little mexican was wearing a Michael Irvin Jersey.

I can move fine the good Dr. told me my quads were strong enough to support me with the tears.  I forget about the knee all the time.  It was injured when I got into that fight in Cancun on New Years.  BTW, that little mexican was wearing a Michael Irvin Jersey.

1272244[/snapback]

One swift round-house to the knee and you're toast ... which knee is it again?

Nice rack indeed. And the expander.

I can move fine the good Dr. told me my quads were strong enough to support me with the tears.  I forget about the knee all the time.  It was injured when I got into that fight in Cancun on New Years.  BTW, that little mexican was wearing a Michael Irvin Jersey.

1272244[/snapback]

Which bar?

Real smart getting into a fight in Mexico. :D