[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Little known facts...

Cunning Linguist

Have you ever read his reply to all of the "Chuck Norris Facts?"

IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.

~ Chuck Norris

Nice way to use them to sell your book Chuck. :D

Edited by Ziachild007

"Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick Jack Bauer. Before his leg made it half way to Jack's face it was gunned off and Jack was already on his way to castrate Vin Diesel."

1272321[/snapback]

:D

If he hears that i called him light in the loafers, he'll roundhouse me all the way from CA!

10 yds is exessive due to the upfront newb apology. I'm throwing the red flag  :D

1272290[/snapback]

Must be the same ref that wanted Indy to win hates Chuck Norris. I think a roundhouse is in order.