[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball anyone?

BigMikeinNY

Slayer, I dont know how old you are but I remember doing your own stats from the LOCAL newspaper, even before we had USA TODAY around here..LOL.. Having to wait the extra day to do the west coast games..

Being too lazy to look it up, didnt roto start around the early to mid 70's? and really caught hold around 85. I remember playing it in the late 80's even though THOSE day were kinda of a haze.

The walks cat. would work also, or "on base %". Having the odd number works better in H2H. LIVE drafts are just cool, you got nobody to blame but yourself..lol.. and then finding the 2006 version of Brian Roberts in the 13 round is bragging rights material. I can probably get 2 guys from my local football league to play..

1280389[/snapback]

Roto Baseball started in 1980. The very first fantasy sport . Started playing in a league in 1982 that is still goping. We have Dnynasty type 15 player keeper 24 man starting roster 40 man team roster. It's the coolest. yes I was Commish for about 7-8 yrs when everything was done out of the Baseball weekly for official stats. So realistically you waited 8-9 days to get "official stats" which were old standings, OH the days!