[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What up?

Clubfoothead

It all started with a move of our offices from north Dallas to downtown. Bosses tend to go psychotic, everyone does. Wife complaining because I worked 21 days in a row. It all came to a boiling point Sunday evening of wildcard weekend.

My boss told me to f*ck off and quit biitching that all I wanted to do was "go home get drunk, ignore my family and watch football."

After 21 days without a day off my retort was at least I didn't hide from my family in London over the holidays (He went to London with one of his kids over Thanksgiving).

He replied that his family wanted him to go. I simply laughed and said, "And you've even been sober for 14 years?"

In retaliation I have been banned from thehuddle at work.

This will be temporary. I am working on getting something better than netzero high speed dial-up at home in the meantime.

So in a cliaz-like fashion I've got an update as to what's been going on with me. :D

1) Taken Christmas $hit down from front yard;

2) Finished edging driveway, lining it with bricj edgers and tarping around the rose bushes and covering tarp with cedar mulch;

3) Discovered purevolume.com;

4) Lost 2 debit cards;

5) Saved enough Hot Pocket proofs of purchase to get a free "Crispy, Cheesy, Fast and Easy" t-shirt;

6) New tattooo has healed;

7) Converted from driver to DART passenger;

8) Scheduled appointment for new Rx for glasses to replace the pair I list 3 years ago;

9) Kicked out of 2 bars for virtually nothing;

10) Discovered pine chunks cat litter (tank, it is good stuff as far as cat litter goes);

11) Agonized @ the though of the Broncos winning the SUper Bowl as Azhole wins the Smackbowl;

12) Reveled in the failure of the worst family to ever afflict the NFL;

13) Failed to grasp what is so terrible about 2 year-olds; and,

14) Updating my resume.

:D

Hope everyone is doing well.

Great to hear everything is status quo for you Club, keep on, keepin on Bro!

Welcome back beeyotch.

1272809[/snapback]

I've got 43 bands as favorites @ purevolume.com. CDs to be ready soon. You won't like a single song but it'll kill some time.

At least it won't be the steelers, right?

1272810[/snapback]

There's that.

Might be time to relocate back to Fargo.  :D

1272811[/snapback]

The divorce would be expensive.

I've got 43 bands as favorites @ purevolume.com.  CDs to be ready soon.  You won't like a single song but it'll kill some time.

1272819[/snapback]