[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The real soup man

Front Row

Anybody in NY catch this? It was more entertaining than the Seinfield episode. The morning show sent some little blond to talk to him about his new place . What a freak ,first he tells her to back away from his counter because" I doesn't know if your hands are clean and I have to protect my soup ,my customers and my life ." :D The poor girl didn't know what to say, she said something to the effect of now we're threatening your life?. :D Things got cordial for a few then she states that she is going to make up for her bad behaviour by bringing the fox people down for soup and bring him some free publicity. He gets all indignant and tells her " I don't need your publicity ,I have too much now ,I am bringing your network publicity, I don't need you." :D All the time he has this straight annoyed face on. Freeking hysterical. She pretty much ran away after that. I missed the begining also, only caught the last few min. Wish I had tevo. :DCan you say anger management?