[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So What would you do for

Marauders11

Noway anyone could possibly eat the plate of shucks for a year to collect Cliaz's $10 mil.

Inspired by that thread what nasty/dirty/extreme things WOULD or WOULDN'T you do for $10 million?

Here's some ideas...

Would you agree to cut off an arm (surgically of course)-

-I probably would, if it could at least be my left arm-

Would you men agree to publically perform fillatio on another man say at your place of business for all to see? and you have to finish the task

-No way-

Would you be Star Jones' love slave for a year?

-bring it on big momma-

I'm bored at work as usual-mplease feel free to add as many "would you's" as you can think of.....

Not a chance

Would you men agree to publically perform fillatio on another man say at your place of business for all to see? and you have to finish the task

Nope

You betcha :D

I would love to have $10 million ... it would change my life and set my family up. It would be absolutely great.

However, it is just money and there are things I won't do for any price. Eating shucks every day for a year is one of them. Even if I could get past how nasty it would be, it's the fact that it would likely be disatrous to my health if not fatal.

I would not have an arm cut off either ... I enjoy doing too many things with both arms.

I would not give head to a man either because I want to be able to live with myself afterwards and I couldn't if I did that.

I couldn't be anybody's sex slave ... because my wife would fill me with lead before the year was over.

Noway anyone could possibly eat the plate of shucks for a year to collect Cliaz's $10 mil.

Inspired by that thread what nasty/dirty/extreme things WOULD or WOULDN'T you do for $10 million?

Here's some ideas...

-I probably would, if it could at least be my left arm-

-No way-

-bring it on big momma-

I'm bored at work as usual-mplease feel free to add as many "would you's" as you can think of.....

1273088[/snapback]

Arm- Maybe

Star Jones- probably

Hummer- Not any chance in the world.

Arm- Maybe

Star Jones- probably

Hummer- Not any chance in the world.

1273136[/snapback]

the Star Jones thing would be the easiest IMO no doubt- some mental scars to deal with but at least you are still physically in tact and you didn't have to go "gay" to be a rich man.

the Star Jones thing would be the easiest IMO no doubt- some mental scars to deal with but at least you are still physically in tact and you didn't have to go "gay" to be a rich man.

1273141[/snapback]

Star Jones would be like hogging, a few Gin and Tonics, and it wouldn't hurt that much.

Star Jones would be like hogging, a few Gin and Tonics, and it wouldn't hurt that much.

1273149[/snapback]

maybe you can recruit Frank's buddy Miller for that assignment.

For the rest of you, a guy I played softball with had a ritual where he got really drunk and intentionally went "hoggin'" every few months- he'd go to a bar/club and try to leave with the fattest and/or ugliest chick he could find during the course of the evening- not sure what the motivation there was except he said it was fun. Maybe it was like a self-tourtue type of thing- you know if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger- or maybe that way he'd appreciate any semi-hot piece of ass he could get- kept him grounded maybe?

Edited by Marauders11

maybe you can recruit Frank's buddy Miller for that assignment.

For the rest of you, a guy I played softball with had a ritual where he got really drunk and intentionally went "hoggin'" every few months- he'd go to a bar/club and try to leave with the fattest and/or ugliest chick he could find during the course of the evening- not sure what the motivation there was except he said it was fun. Maybe it was like a self-tourtue type of thing- you know if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger- or maybe that way he'd appreciate any semi-hot piece of ass he could get- kept him grounded maybe?

1273161[/snapback]

:D

No way

No way

Gimme sum of that good good lovin'

1. trees/bushes

2. remove a toe

3. watch desp. house wives

4. Watch WB

5. kiss up to my boss

6. watch Bush speak for 1 week straight

7. stop fishing for the rest of my life

8. stop playing ffootball for money for the rest of my life

9. root for the cowboyz

10. agree with Michael Irving

11. lead a movement to elect TO as our president

12. become a vegatarian (sp?)

13. Become best friends with michael moore

Isn't Star Jones really skinny these days? Not that that changes much, just curious as everyone still assumes she's a big ol hog.

1273355[/snapback]

She's lost a bunch of weight, but who cares?

For 10 Mill I'd be a chubby chaser in a minute! :D

I vote no on the head and the arm BTW.

Ok, for $100 milllion would you flip a coin, if you win you get the cash if you loose you get killed.

1273598[/snapback]

Maybe if I had a terminal disease :D

Arm: not sure

BJ: not unless I was a crackhead

Star Jones: Definitely, and I don't think she's that fat anymore, but dam the loose skin would just hang on you :D

and no person would know?  :D

1273643[/snapback]

no-no this is a public cock sucking we are talking about- I said at your place of business in front of all your co-workers, but maybe a shopping mall would do the trick

Edited by Marauders11