[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So What would you do for

Marauders11

Star- Yes..Whomper likes the chocolate..This of course is under the stipulation that im not being a total Megan Fox to my wife.

Arm - To be honest I cant give an emphatic no on this. Yes or no answer probably no but id really consider it. I think the deciding factor of me not saying yes would be the fact that I wouldnt be able to play guitar anymore.

BJ a man- Couldnt do it..As blitz said I couldnt live with myself .

Star- Yes..Whomper likes the chocolate..This of course is under the stipulation that im not being a total Megan Fox to my wife.

1273682[/snapback]

For 10 Mil, think your wife would forgive you?

How about this... Would you let your wife sleep with another man,

any man she wanted for 10 Million ?

Surprised so many of you are willing to give up an arm. Of the three options listed, giving up an arm would be way, way, way down the list. About 99 percent chance I'd say no.

Tapping Star Jones' big, black ass? Absolutely. Sh*t, I'd do it for a whole lot less than $10M.

Blow a guy? For 10 million dollars? Yeah, probably so. Wouldn't be the first time I've done things I was ashamed of for money. :D

Edited by Big F'n Dave

For 10 Mil, think your wife would forgive you?

How about this... Would you let your wife sleep with another man,

any man she wanted for 10 Million ?

1273686[/snapback]

I wouldnt do star if my wife didnt know about it . And pimpin my wife is out.. It gets back to having to live with myself.

Blow a guy? For 10 million dollars? Yeah, probably so. Wouldn't be the first time I've done things I was ashamed of for money. :D

1273702[/snapback]

dude, in front of the whole world?

maybe ... MAYBE ... in total secrecy (and it wouldn't hurt if the dude mysteriously passed away immediately after ... or had his memory wiped. er, and wipe my memory as well please), but in front of the whole world? negative.

star jones once? sure. star jones for a year? negative. (and would be pending my wife's approval, which would not happen)

you got it whomp - no way i give up the guitar ... or picking up my kids/grandkids.

pimp my wife out? negative. pimp out your wives? why not ...

flip it for a hundred mil? nope.

i leave you with this from thomas wolfe:

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."

Noway anyone could possibly eat the plate of shucks for a year to collect Cliaz's $10 mil.

Inspired by that thread what nasty/dirty/extreme things WOULD or WOULDN'T you do for $10 million?

Here's some ideas...

Would you agree to cut off an arm (surgically of course)-

-I probably would, if it could at least be my left arm-

Would you men agree to publically perform fillatio on another man say at your place of business for all to see? and you have to finish the task

-No way-

Would you be Star Jones' love slave for a year?

-bring it on big momma-

I'm bored at work as usual-mplease feel free to add as many "would you's" as you can think of.....

1273088[/snapback]

Arm- NO

Fillatio- NO

Star Jones- The most likely of the 3, but a year is a long time and my wife wouldn't be too keen on this.

So nobody here would suck a dick for 10 million dollars. Right. :D

1273638[/snapback]

Once again I'm impressed with BD's powers of perception of the human psyche. So would I, for the life-changing sum of $10,000,000, agree to perform an act that countless wifes ( :D ) do for free??

I ain't tellin'. :D