[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #6

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• DMD
    • Chavez

This is an interesting bout as Chavez might still have some pent up anger from his dismissal from this site. Will he want revenge from the very man that kicked him out or is he still ashamed of the Scarlett letter that DMD and WW placed on him? I guess there's no real telling how much fight has been taken out of this dog. The name "Chavez" leads me to believe this guy's a "border jumper", if this is true then he might be in for a whoopin. David Dorey lives in Texas and one thing this man won't tolerate is border jumpers. I've seen photos of Chavez and this dude is without a doubt the whitest hispanic dude that I've ever seen, but I seriously doubt that it will matter to Mr. Dorey. Chavez has told me that he won't fight fair. He's not afraid to use beer bottles, knives bats, etc. I've seen a photo of DMD holding a revolver pointed right at the camera with a psycho look in his eyes. Chavez can bring a knife all he wants because it would be typical of a hispanic male to bring a knife to a gunfight. If someone could cue up the photos we'll get started.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chavez walloped David M Dorey

David M Dorey slightly beat Chavez's real name.

1273242[/snapback]

wow, you'd think the name David M. Doery would have much more hits, all the interviews, the book he co-wrote and this site. Did Chavez kill somebody or molest some little girl? How is his name have almost the same # of hits.