[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #6

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• DMD
    • Chavez

Anyone seen msaint around?  Man I hope we didn't hurt his feelings.  Come to think of it, I haven't seen much of DMD or WW and this is their site.  Man I must be on the cusp of banishment. :D

1274485[/snapback]

:D

MSaint visited this early afternoon.

DMD here this evening

WW here this late afternoon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen msaint around?  Man I hope we didn't hurt his feelings.  Come to think of it, I haven't seen much of DMD or WW and this is their site.  Man I must be on the cusp of banishment. :D

1274485[/snapback]

MSaint is enjoying a white zinfandel whilst curled up by the fire with his 3 cats and his wife watching "Beaches" starring Better Midler. DMD has gone to the all you can eat Ryans Steakhouse buffet. WW is going Marcus Vick on the drive through guy at McDonalds because he asked him if he wanted some fries "Whit dat order"... :D

MSaint is enjoying a white zinfandel whilst curled up by the fire with his 3 cats and his wife watching "Beaches" starring Better Midler.  DMD has gone to the all you can eat Ryans Steakhouse buffet.  WW is going Marcus Vick on the drive through guy at McDonalds because he asked him if he wanted some fries "Whit dat order"... :D

1274505[/snapback]

You're getting banned right after me. :D

No doubt DMD has plenty of virtual muscle as evidenced by the "new" vote count. Sadly all his real muscle is still buried under a mass of "dough".

Chavez still wins despite the virtual muscle DMD can flex.

Wonder why he left Chavez have 4 votes? They must have voted after DMD "voted".

Edited by Grits and Shins

Wonder why he left Chavez have 4 votes?  They must have voted after DMD "voted".

1274656[/snapback]

He actually left 3 votes for Chavez. One has been added after the fact. I am guessing that one of the 3 votes he left unchanged was mine. DMD knows not to mess around with me. :D

Edited by wiegie

He actually left 3 votes for Chavez.  One has been added after the fact.  I am guessing that one of the 3 votes he left unchanged was mine.  DMD knows not to mess around with me.  :D

1274666[/snapback]

:D That's rich.

I notice that WW didn't have to flex his virtual muscle to whip his opponent's ass ...

1274485[/snapback]

When aren't you on the cusp of banishment :D

I'm not pointing fingers here, but it appears as though there may have been some voting irregularities. :D

1276614[/snapback]

Ya think?

doods!

no way was dmd beat chavez chavez is one bad mofo he kicks a$$ bigtime drivin tha beertruck

dmds a good guy but pushin pencils aint nothin chavez knows who the nature boy ric flair is thats good enuf 4 me

1276643[/snapback]

It was dead even Conrad until DMD altered the vote. This is why we like DMD, we put him in a contest and he makes sure that he wins in stunning fashion.

doods!

no way was dmd beat chavez chavez is one bad mofo he kicks a$$ bigtime drivin tha beertruck

dmds a good guy but pushin pencils aint nothin chavez knows who the nature boy ric flair is thats good enuf 4 me

1276643[/snapback]

All i hear is Charlie Brown teacher right now......

doods!

1276643[/snapback]

Conrad is wise.