[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You choose

NSab

Which is better  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• Lost

Interesting poll due to the fact that I heard great things (and continue to hear) about both of these shows... and I watched the first few episodes of both, and couldn't keep up. This was before I had TiVo, so it would have been easier to follow... since I missed an episode or 2 and just lost interest.

But, knowing what I know about both, I'd say 24.

All right, Lost is turning it up a notch finally!

Yes, but I was getting tired of Lost doing nothing and dragging on, tonight they turned it up. :D

Never watched either, might get the DVDs out of both first series. From what little I know, Lost is one of those shows that could easily paint itself into a corner because it can't progress much without running out of story line.

Remember how irritating the X Files became?

Never watched either, might get the DVDs out of both first series.  From what little I know, Lost is one of those shows that could easily paint itself into a corner because it can't progress much without running out of story line.

Remember how irritating the X Files became?

1274610[/snapback]

Urs, tonight was a major plot turn in lost, get the DVDs for both they are great!

I go with LOST only because I have never watched 24.  :D

1274529[/snapback]

I'm in the same boat, although, once summer reruns start, I am likely to start collecting the DVDs of 24 and catch up due ot the spectacular things I have heard about it.

But, trying to spend time with my son and still keep up on the shows I do like is difficult, even with TIVO... I think I need to get another TIVO to capture the shows on at the same time as shows I already like, and to keep the clutter of crap my wife likes (Starting OVer anyone???) off the TIVO/

I should do that before summer comes.  Netflix has them.  And no commercials!  :D  :D

1274613[/snapback]

For sure!

Never got into Lost, but I'm told that I should have. Prolly have to pick up the DVDs. 24, however, is da bomb. Watched all but season three. Can't recall why exactly, but they lost me somehow that year. :D

And remember: When you open a can of whoop-ass, Jack Bauer jumps out. :D

I "lost" interest in 24 during the second season.  Jack kicks heroin, has a heart attack, is revived with the paddles, Kim kidnapped and escaped 3 different times...    It was just ridiculously silly IMO.

1274657[/snapback]

Yep, the first few seasons his daughter was always getting snatched or soenething. Tha was the only thing that was laughable.

Agreed. But somehow, I was always able to overlook that. :D

1274668[/snapback]

Yep, first she was the little daughter, now she's smokin.