[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Igloo

Brentastic

Some of you may know I'm a musician and a small percentage of that group has actually heard my music with even a smaller percentage liking what they've heard. Well now I'm ababndoning the solo effort because I have found myself writing music with some other people. There are 3 of us and the singer and I work real well together. This is gonna sound totally ghey but I have found my musical soulmate. So I'm excited because we've written about 10 tunes over the last 2 weeks and it's new and fresh for all 3 of us.

So, without wasting anymore of yalls time..... here's Igloo

Cool man, sounds good.  Add me onto your new Myspace.  You got my address.  Also, have you checked out "BoyJazz" on my Myspace?  You should, they're pretty wild.

1276467[/snapback]

You are still on my list on myspace because I just converted my solo page over to Igloo. Thanks for checking it out and I will be sure to check out "boyjazz".

peace

brent