[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fist Fight match-ups ...

Grits and Shins

Okay ... let's give Jumpin' Johnies a hand ... what matchups would you like to see?

Yeah, yeah ... I know everybody is going to say Catfight - SteelBunz vs Squeegiebo and Catfight 2 Devilwoman vs CZarina ... or a cage match with all of them ... so now that's outta the way ... who do you want to see go at it?

Several fight cards appear to have some merit IMO:

rajncajn vs polksalet

Down Goes Frazia vs Hitman

Ursa Majoris vs ABearWithFurniture (bear on bear)

loaf vs Meat Face

Dr. Sacrebleu vs ... uhm nevermind, forgot he was French for a sec

Menundo vs CaptainHook

rocknrobn and skylive5 are likely both too old to throw a punch anymore ... maybe they could play a fierce game of scrabble.

Edited by Grits and Shins

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah ... I know everybody is going to say Catfight - SteelBunz vs Squeegiebo and Catfight 2 Devilwoman vs CZarina ... or a cage match with all of them ... so now that's outta the way ... who do you want to see go at it?

1275370[/snapback]

I have a better idea for the four of them. Picture me dressed like my man Blue only much bigger. Put me in the mud with all four of them. I really think this is the only right thing to do.

rocknrobn and skylive5 are likely both too old to throw a punch anymore ... maybe they could play a fierce game of scrabble.

1275370[/snapback]

Not much experience with scrabble Blitz? You obviously have no clue about how hostile and physical a good game of scrabble can become. Especially when one gets cranky when it goes on past ones bedtime. :D

Not much experience with scrabble Blitz? You obviously have no clue about how hostile and physical a good game of scrabble can become. Especially when one gets cranky when it goes on past ones bedtime.  :D

1275396[/snapback]

:D ... I did say "fierce" ... we would definitely have to make it a before 6:00 am match in an effort to get it in before one of you nodded off.

How about a tag team event featuring the brothers?

NSAB and miniNSAB vs Puddy and Chuckie

Already a little grudge with the two older brothers. :D  Would probably be over in a flash though.

1275402[/snapback]

Good one ...

Rocnrob and Sky could have a tag team match with Aqua and Beachbum.

1275405[/snapback]

:D ... I can only imagine the smell in that room with those 4 old farts in it ...

Why?  These guys haven't used their muscles enough to require the application of Ben Gay in years ...

1275419[/snapback]

Old people ache whether they use their muscles or not. Every walk into an old person's house and get that distinct odor.

:D ... I did say "fierce" ... we would definitely have to make it a before 6:00 am match in an effort to get it in before one of you nodded off.

1275400[/snapback]

There's a 6am too? :D

Scabble is ok, but Risk! Now there's a game that can start some fights! :D It was banned at a buddy's house do to a fist fight breaking out every time it was played.