[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fist Fight match-ups ...

Grits and Shins

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to set matchup #7 up right now but I need a picture to be able to be pm'd to me at the huddle.  Atomic helped me last night but I erased the pm.  Can you guys help?  It's Sacs opponent.  Sorry I'm late my MRI too forever.

1275598[/snapback]

Is this what you need?

http://www.atomichammer.com/sky/index2.htm

How about a tag team event featuring the brothers?

NSAB and miniNSAB vs Puddy and Chuckie

Already a little grudge with the two older brothers. :D   Would probably be over in a flash though.

1275402[/snapback]

Explain please :D

Oh and BTW, bring it on :D

Edit to add: I can carry my bro :D

Edited by ChuckB

Explain please :D

Oh and BTW, bring it on :D

Edit to add: I can carry my bro  :D

1275765[/snapback]

Quite easy Chuck. The main contestants will start the bout, and it will be over before you or miniNSAB get an opportunity to even enter the squared circle.

Quite easy Chuck.  The main contestants will start the bout, and it will be over before you or miniNSAB get an opportunity to even enter the squared circle.

1275911[/snapback]

So you do agree that my pocket-protector will accidentally shield me from his first punch and then my counter punch will slightly miss and I'll accidentally cut his juglar with my calculator watch, thus ending the fight. :D

If not, I sense a Puddy - weight lifting Koolaid tussle a brewin'...

Quite easy Chuck.  The main contestants will start the bout, and it will be over before you or miniNSAB get an opportunity to even enter the squared circle.

1275911[/snapback]

:D Let me just say although puddy is not a proclaimed fighter, I know him very well and i think there is some pent up rage there that when unleashed could destroy just about anything if channeled correctly. In fact he almost smacked some punk down at a gas station just for drivin like a dick.

:D

Okay ... let's give Jumpin' Johnies a hand ... what matchups would you like to see?

Yeah, yeah ... I know everybody is going to say Catfight - SteelBunz vs Squeegiebo and Catfight 2 Devilwoman vs CZarina ... or a cage match with all of them ... so now that's outta the way ... who do you want to see go at it?

Several fight cards appear to have some merit IMO:

rajncajn vs polksalet

Down Goes Frazia vs Hitman

Ursa Majoris vs ABearWithFurniture (bear on bear)

loaf vs Meat Face

Dr. Sacrebleu vs ... uhm nevermind, forgot he was French for a sec

Menundo vs CaptainHook

rocknrobn and skylive5 are likely both too old to throw a punch anymore ... maybe they could play a fierce game of scrabble.

1275370[/snapback]

I had already decided to due one of those matchups and I will use another. I've got bigger plans for Menudo.

Big F'n Dave vs. Big John maybe?  :D

1275384[/snapback]

That was an original thought that I brought up a year ago, ask Big John. I have a classic matchup for Big John the problem that I'm having with him is that he's too nice. I almost have to find the biggest pacifest to match him up with.

I had already decided to due one of those matchups and I will use another.  I've got bigger plans for Menudo.

1275934[/snapback]

Don't forget Captains Wench although she would have to leave her "weapons" at home; or maybe not, depending on the weapon. :D