[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #7

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would win this fight?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would win this fight?

• Dr. Sacrelebeu
    • Untateve

TALE OF THE TAPE

Sacrebleu                                                                                          Untateve

Vindictive                                    Temperment                              levelheaded

savate (like his hero Batroc)          Special Skills                    claims to be ninja

homersexual                                  sexuality                                  homersexual

(hey.  You post your picture at thehuddle you know the price)

french                                        handicap                glass jaw.  built of straw

sanding,plastering, painting            training                              sitting on a chair

on job site

1276274[/snapback]

He's shaken so hard when he types he can't even get it right from the safety of his abode.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TALE OF THE TAPESacrebleu                                                                                           Untateve                                                   Vindictive                                     Temperment                               levelheadedsavate (like his hero Batroc)           Special Skills                     claims to be ninjahomersexual                                   sexuality                                  homersexual                    (hey.  You post your picture at thehuddle you know the price)french                                         handicap                 glass jaw.  built of strawsanding,plastering, painting            training                              sitting on a chairon job site

1276274[/snapback]

Oooo, you can feel the heat of the Sac Attack.

How the hell do you make nice column like things?  :D

1276304[/snapback]

The same way you curse. Go ahead and try it.

First of all, I'm 5' 9" and I weigh in at 146 lbs.

I fear no man(?) who dresses in his mother's underwear. I have dealt with sociopathic murderers, rapists, armed thieves, pedophiles, and other society refuse. I have been threatened on a number of occasions by men who weigh more than double Sac and I together. Yet I do not flinch. By evaluation's end, these same men are crying like babies and shaking my hand like I just provided them with a hack saw.

I also know my enemy. I have coached soccer, I have refereed soccer matches, and I have played soccer. When he fakes injury and falls to the ground screaming like so many of these histrionic athletes(?), I shall not back away. It is then that I begin using my specialized cleats ( http://www.epinions.com/auto-Motorsports-A...umber_Jack_Boot ) upon his cranium. I will help him get in touch with his inner grey matter. The individuals I have worked with and helped have also taught me well.

But for you my huddle brothers and sisters, the match will end with a feast. I shall fire up the Egg and throw in some apple wood for flavor. It shall be a long, slow, smoky cook. I'll have prepared some of my smoked onion bbq sauce. Oh man, that's some Good Eats. However, I am patriotic. Let's not say we are consuming a frenchman. Rather, I shall be serving a 'Freedom' Feast.

Dig in...but save me the liver. It's so good with a nice chianti.

Edited by untateve

I fear no man(?) who dresses in his mother's underwear.  I have dealt with sociopathic murderers, rapists, armed thieves, pedophiles, and other society refuse.  I have been threatened on a number of occasions by men who weigh more than double Sac and I together.  Yet I do not flinch.  By evaluation's end, these same men are crying like babies and shaking my hand like I just provided them with a hack saw. 

I also know my enemy.  I have coached soccer, I have refereed soccer matches, and I have played soccer.  When he fakes injury and falls to the ground screaming like so many of these histrionic athletes(?), I shall not back away.  It is then that I begin using my specialized cleats ( http://www.epinions.com/auto-Motorsports-A...umber_Jack_Boot ) upon his cranium.  I will help him get in touch with his inner grey matter.  The individuals I have worked with and helped have also taught me well. 

But for you my huddle brothers and sisters, the match will end with a feast.  I shall fire up the Egg and throw in some apple wood for flavor.  It shall be a long, slow, smoky cook.  I'll have prepared some of my smoked onion bbq sauce.  Oh man, that's some Good Eats.  However, I am patriotic.  Let's not say we are consuming a frenchman.  Rather, I shall be serving a 'Freedom' Feast. 

Dig in...but save me the liver.  It's so good with a nice chianti.

1276488[/snapback]

:D

I knew there was no way a freak'n frog could beat up an American.

I fear no man(?) who dresses in his mother's underwear.  I have dealt with sociopathic murderers, rapists, armed thieves, pedophiles, and other society refuse.  I have been threatened on a number of occasions by men who weigh more than double Sac and I together.  Yet I do not flinch.  By evaluation's end, these same men are crying like babies and shaking my hand like I just provided them with a hack saw. 

I also know my enemy.  I have coached soccer, I have refereed soccer matches, and I have played soccer.  When he fakes injury and falls to the ground screaming like so many of these histrionic athletes(?), I shall not back away.  It is then that I begin using my specialized cleats ( http://www.epinions.com/auto-Motorsports-A...umber_Jack_Boot ) upon his cranium.  I will help him get in touch with his inner grey matter.  The individuals I have worked with and helped have also taught me well. 

But for you my huddle brothers and sisters, the match will end with a feast.  I shall fire up the Egg and throw in some apple wood for flavor.  It shall be a long, slow, smoky cook.  I'll have prepared some of my smoked onion bbq sauce.  Oh man, that's some Good Eats.  However, I am patriotic.  Let's not say we are consuming a frenchman.  Rather, I shall be serving a 'Freedom' Feast. 

1276488[/snapback]

:D:D

I'm waiting with bated breath for the surrender speech that is way past due by frenchie......

Oh Sac... come out, come out, from under the bed..... :D

1276576[/snapback]

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: wiegie, Puddy, Dr. Sacrebleu

hmmm...

A frenchman surrendering before the battle even begins?  Shocking!!! :D

1276623[/snapback]

:D

Sacrebleu's wiry strength is probably being underrated, but let's face it, savate master Batroc couldn't do squat against all-around fighter Captain America.

untateve may be a freakin' scrawny midget, but let's not underestimate the power of his psychological warfare - the Scarecrow brought Batman to his knees many a time, and Batman >>>>> Batroc.

I will be brutally honest with the huddle membership here before I begin my in depth analysis of this fight: I had to drink 6 Bud Lights before I could even look at the horrific pictures of these 2 pathetic sicophants. Fighting is the oldest and most noble of sports. The sweet science of boxing has always been very near and dear to my heart as many of you are aware. The mere thought of these two, two, two, "combatants", and I use the term very loosely, is a complete affront to everything the Marquis de Queensberry stood for. Cus D'matto is turning in his grave, and the very fact that I am even a tangential party to this affair, sickens me. That is why I had to get all liquored up before I wrote this analysis. So, as sick and twisted as this may be, like moths to a flame or witnesses to a fatal car wreck, we simply cannot look away.

Dr. Sac is French. The French are cowards by nature. They know it. We know it. Everybody knows it. They are taught from an early age to keep their heads down and their mouths shut. But they know that eventually, some German kid will move in next door, and bi@tch slap the lunch money out of them every day. They would rather live on their knees than stand and fight. This inherent cowardice, inbred for generations, does not bode well for Sac and he knows it. They are weak, and perhaps more devastating to their damaged pysche's, irrelevant. Name a Frenchman who has done a dam thing other than surrender in the last 50 years? The fact is, you simply cant. The biggest athletic "event" in France? A bicycle race where a bunch of trim gay guys cruise around in tight lycra shorts and wear pretty yellow shirts. Its like somebody pulled the drain plug on this countrys testosterone tub. Why do you think their women dont shave their underarms or their crotches? Somebody has to be the men for Gods sakes! It is sickening and sad and worrisome. But they do have culture. Yes loads of culture! No straight men, and no testosterone, and no deodorant, but yes they are cultured.

Some of them actually muster up the courage to move to the United States where they hope to hide amongst the great melting pot and throw off their cowardice past. But a tiger cannot change its stripes. That is where Dr Sac comes into play. He came here wanting to hide his Frenchness. So, what does he do? Become a truck driver? No! Mechanic? No! Steal Worker? No! He becomes a "Decorative Painter" :D What the f? If he had told us he was a french interior designer or hair dresser or ballet coach he couldnt have come off as any more gay. What is a decorative painter anyway? On second thought I dont want to know. Let's just say that there aint a big need for that sort of occupation in places that dont recognize gay marriages. The words "decorative painter" come out your mouth down here and you will be meeting the business end of a loggin chain.

And if this isnt bad enough, I was one of those unfortunate people who clicked on the link of Dr. Sac's picture. Nothing screams gay like a morbidly thin frenchman in a speedo. And for an added bonus, we get a glimpse of his chicken skined nutsack. Why would he show a group of men this picture if he didnt want us to gaze upon his marbles? Unfortunately, he has the body of a prepuscent school girl. No musculature whatsoever. I didnt even know "men", again using the term loosely, could be anorexic. He11, even Somalians and Ethiopians make fun of him for being emaciated. Sac could pose in a Sally Struthers commericial. Combine this laughable bag of ligaments, tendons, and bones with a French upbringing and you have an absolute massacre waiting to happen regardless of his opponent.

That brings us to Untateve. Although I am no Tom Cruise, I have never had a great deal of respect for shrinks. That is based on alot of personal experience that I have enjoyed. Typically, they are very damaged people that want to analyze everyone else, because they are afraid to look inward and conquer their own fears. Like the French, they are cowards. Well either that or they want to hold some position where they can molest their patients by gaining some sort of pyschological hold on them. I ask you to go back and look at Uncle Steve's pic again and tell me "Child Molester" doesnt scream out at you from behind those bucked teeth and beedy eyes. Speaking of which, dude could eat squash through a tennis racquet with those chompers. And the close set eyes are typical of the inbred north Florida necks. Look at the way he fondles that poor child in front of him. The kid is basically screaming out for someone to get that Chomo off of him. The fact is, Untateve cant deal in the adult world, so he has to pick on little kids. Again, that is not the type of individual who is ready to take on an opponent in the ring.

Now, look at back at the pic again. Go ahead, take a long look. Look at his unbelieveably malnourished frame. Let me analyze this shrink for a second. He never got to have a real childhood so he doesnt want to grow up. He deliberately withholds nourishment from himself so he can remain childlike. Michael Jackson comes immediately to mind when looking at Untatave. But when he says "Beat it" he is holding a bottle of jerkins lotion and a box of tissues. Put him in adult situations though and he will fall apart like a cheap watch. His complete refusal to accept the adult world around him, would prevent him from ever striking someone, unless it was the bare ass of a 12 year old boy while he was playing "Headmaster and naughty school boy".

Given all of that, I will take Uncle Steve in this battle of surrender. The only reason is that the French havent won a battle in a couple hundred years, and that is too strong of a betting trend to ignore. My guess is that they give each other hand jobs in the locker room after the fight. Untateve in a unanimous decision...

I will be brutally honest with the huddle membership here before I begin my in depth analysis of this fight:  I had to drink 6 Bud Lights before I could even look at the horrific pictures of these 2 pathetic sicophants.  Fighting is the oldest and most noble of sports.  The sweet science of boxing has always been very near and dear to my heart as many of you are aware.  The mere thought of these two, two, two, "combatants", and I use the term very loosely, is a complete affront to everything the Marquis de Queensberry stood for.  Cus D'matto is turning in his grave, and the very fact that I am even a tangential party to this affair, sickens me.  That is why I had to get all liquored up before I wrote this analysis.  So, as sick and twisted as this may be, like moths to a flame or witnesses to a fatal car wreck, we simply cannot look away. 

Dr. Sac is French.  The French are cowards by nature.  They know it.  We know it.  Everybody knows it.  They are taught from an early age to keep their heads down and their mouths shut.  But they know that eventually, some German kid will move in next door, and bi@tch slap the lunch money out of them every day.  They would rather live on their knees than stand and fight.  This inherent cowardice, inbred for generations, does not bode well for Sac and he knows it.  They are weak, and perhaps more devastating to their damaged pysche's, irrelevant.  Name a Frenchman who has done a dam thing other than surrender in the last 50 years?  The fact is, you simply cant.  The biggest athletic "event" in France?  A bicycle race where a bunch of trim gay guys cruise around in tight lycra shorts and wear pretty yellow shirts.  Its like somebody pulled the drain plug on this countrys testosterone tub.  Why do you think their women dont shave their underarms or their crotches?  Somebody has to be the men for Gods sakes!  It is sickening and sad and worrisome.  But they do have culture.  Yes loads of culture!  No straight men, and no testosterone, and no deodorant, but yes they are cultured. 

Some of them actually muster up the courage to move to the United States where they hope to hide amongst the great melting pot and throw off their cowardice past.  But a tiger cannot change its stripes.  That is where Dr Sac comes into play.  He came here wanting to hide his Frenchness.  So, what does he do?  Become a truck driver?  No!  Mechanic?  No!  Steal Worker?  No!  He becomes a "Decorative Painter" :D  What the f?  If he had told us he was a french interior designer or hair dresser or ballet coach he couldnt have come off as any more gay.  What is a decorative painter anyway?  On second thought I dont want to know.  Let's just say that there aint a big need for that sort of occupation in places that dont recognize gay marriages.  The words "decorative painter" come out your mouth down here and you will be meeting the business end of a loggin chain.

And if this isnt bad enough, I was one of those unfortunate people who clicked on the link of Dr. Sac's picture.  Nothing screams gay like a morbidly thin frenchman in a speedo.  And for an added bonus, we get a glimpse of his chicken skined nutsack.  Why would he show a group of men this picture if he didnt want us to gaze upon his marbles?  Unfortunately, he has the body of a prepuscent school girl.  No musculature whatsoever.  I didnt even know "men", again using the term loosely, could be anorexic.  He11, even Somalians and Ethiopians make fun of him for being emaciated.  Sac could pose in a Sally Struthers commericial.  Combine this laughable bag of ligaments, tendons, and bones with a French upbringing and you have an absolute massacre waiting to happen regardless of his opponent.

That brings us to Untateve.  Although I am no Tom Cruise, I have never had a great deal of respect for shrinks.  That is based on alot of personal experience that I have enjoyed.  Typically, they are very damaged people that want to analyze everyone else, because they are afraid to look inward and conquer their own fears.  Like the French, they are cowards.  Well either that or they want to hold some position where they can molest their patients by gaining some sort of pyschological hold on them.  I ask you to go back and look at Uncle Steve's pic again and tell me "Child Molester" doesnt scream out at you from behind those bucked teeth and beedy eyes.  Speaking of which, dude could eat squash through a tennis racquet with those chompers.  And the close set eyes are typical of the inbred north Florida necks.  Look at the way he fondles that poor child in front of him.  The kid is basically screaming out for someone to get that Chomo off of him.  The fact is, Untateve cant deal in the adult world, so he has to pick on little kids.  Again, that is not the type of individual who is ready to take on an opponent in the ring. 

Now, look at back at the pic again.  Go ahead, take a long look.  Look at his unbelieveably malnourished frame.  Let me analyze this shrink for a second.  He never got to have a real childhood so he doesnt want to grow up.  He deliberately withholds nourishment from himself so he can remain childlike.  Michael Jackson comes immediately to mind when looking at Untatave.  But when he says "Beat it"  he is holding a bottle of jerkins lotion and a box of tissues.  Put him in adult situations though and he will fall apart like a cheap watch.  His complete refusal to accept the adult world around him, would prevent him from ever striking someone, unless it was the bare ass of a 12 year old boy while he was playing "Headmaster and naughty school boy". 

Given all of that, I will take Uncle Steve in this battle of surrender.  The only reason is that the French havent won a battle in a couple hundred years, and that is too strong of a betting trend to ignore.  My guess is that they give each other hand jobs in the locker room after the fight.  Untateve in a unanimous decision...

1276847[/snapback]

:D:D:D

1276488[/snapback]

Good work Untateve. I must commend both of you guys for this you both were sports. I asked you for a picture and you put the effort in to get it for me. Way to be a sport. Anyone that wants to do this game needs thick skin, you will be made fun of. :D BTW, most people won't know they're in the game until I post their namer. This was a special circumstance. :D