[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #7

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would win this fight?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would win this fight?

• Dr. Sacrelebeu
    • Untateve

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unta is wiry. You just can't underestimate wiry in a fight.

1277773[/snapback]

seeing that he is hopelesly outgunned by untateve, sacrebleu goes after the girl on the board, mistakenly thinking he might be able to take her on

[frenchmode on]:D:D:D:D:D

I am 5ft 11 and weigh 142-145 pounds. I wrestled as a 128 pounder

and you are going to give the 'wiry' category to Untateve? :D:D:D

:D:D:D:huh:;)

Dam girl,

I knew the antifrench strain ran deep at the huddle, just didn't realize that it also made you blind [frenchmode off]

seeing that he is hopelesly outgunned by untateve, sacrebleu goes after the girl on the board, mistakenly thinking he might be able to take her on

[frenchmode on]:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I am 5ft 11 and weigh 142-145 pounds.  I wrestled as a 128 pounder

and you are going to give the 'wiry' category to Untateve? :D  :lol:  :D

:D  :D  :D  :huh:  ;)

Dam girl,

I knew the antifrench strain ran deep at the huddle, just didn't realize that it also made you blind [frenchmode off]

1277879[/snapback]

And thus we see another not very well thought out compaign by the french. Two surrenders in one fight coming up.... only the french... :D

The pic is from 10/04 when I took my son (the boy in front of me) to his first Florida Gator football game. 

1276960[/snapback]

Gentlemen, it is actually worse than I originally theorized. It is pretty obvious from his pic that Untateve is a Chomo. Throw in his public admission of being a soccer coach and that cleared up any lingering doubts that may have existed. But, not only is Uncle Steve a child molester, but he is an incestuous one at that. Dude us banging his own son! The man doesnt even have the common decency to molest other peoples kids, but goes after his own. And yall call barnyard lovin sick? Untateve apparently believes the old adage, "There aint no sin in lovin your kin".

One other thought that occured to me since I sobered up this morning and re-read my post is the fact that Sac is a "decorative" painter. That word "decorative" is odd. It never seems to slip into any conversation that I have ever had until now. Any of you guys ever felt the need to best out with the word 'decorative" before? Ever heard another man use that phrase? I didnt think so. Is it commonly used in the gay community(California Huddlers feel free to chime in here). Its obviously a pretty effeminant sort of word. So, even if you were a "decorative" painter, assuming you arent gay, why wouldnt you just tell people you were a painter? No need to throw that feminine adjective in there unless you were sending up some signals to people whose gaydar isnt working. I just dont get it...

Gentlemen, it is actually worse than I originally theorized.  It is pretty obvious from his pic that Untateve is a Chomo.  Throw in his public admission of being a soccer coach and that cleared up any lingering doubts that may have existed.  But, not only is Uncle Steve a child molester, but he is an incestuous one at that.  Dude us banging his own son!  The man doesnt even have the common decency to molest other peoples kids, but goes after his own.  And yall call barnyard lovin sick?  Untateve apparently believes the old adage, "There aint no sin in lovin your kin". 

1277933[/snapback]

Spain only attacks me because once again, Florida defeated tennessee this past season. When your two teams are the vols and the titans...

Spain only attacks me because once again, Florida defeated tennessee this past season.  When your two teams are the vols and the titans...

1278166[/snapback]

My sons 4 yr old soccer team could beat those 2 teams at football...... Spain aint hatin because of football. That much I know....

[frenchmode on]:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I am 5ft 11 and weigh 142-145 pounds.  I wrestled as a 128 pounder

and you are going to give the 'wiry' category to Untateve? :D  :lol:  :D

:D  :D  :D  :huh:  ;)

Dam girl,

1277879[/snapback]

Convince me. Apparently we need a better picture of you that accentuates your wiry-ness. (wiriness? stupid made up words)

I'm the least anti-French person here, so I'd say you have a chance at swaying me. :D

Convince me. Apparently we need a better picture of you that accentuates your wiry-ness. (wiriness? stupid made up words)

I'm the least anti-French person here, so I'd say you have a chance at swaying me. :D

1278570[/snapback]

Sac, me thinks she wants a pic without the banana hammock :D

the homefield advantage to the full-blooded american in this contest would be comparable to that of DMD over Chavez. 

1276144[/snapback]

A Yooper is FAR more full-blooded American than a Texan - cripes, Texans like to pretend that they're their own country.

A Yooper is FAR more full-blooded American than a Texan - cripes, Texans like to pretend that they're their own country.

1279007[/snapback]

Not exactly. Texans like to pretend that we're part of their country.

Edited by yo mama

1279007[/snapback]

I was actually talking about the fact that your guys' bout was being held at thehuddle AKA House That DMD Built

And I don't want to accuse nobody of nothin', but I think that that fact played a little in DMDs favour during your bout. :D

And I don't want to accuse nobody of nothin', but I think that that fact played a little in DMDs favour during your bout. :D

1279201[/snapback]

:D You might be onto something....

I still think Sac will win.  I think he will surely be protected from untateve's attacks by the formidable Maginot Line.

1279478[/snapback]

:D

Hey, the Maginot Line wasn't really tested - the Germans ran an end-around on it. Dunno what the thinking was "Hmm, we need protection from Germany, so we'll build these fortresses on the German border...what's that? No, why would we need to defend ourselves on the Belgian border? Their army is undefeatable!"