[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #9

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Policy Vote
    • Puddy

This weekends battle will feature two lomg suffering Lions fans. I'm not sure if we can even heve a winner in this situation due to the fact that they're Lions fans. Lions fans are losers no matter what they accomplish in their own little worlds. A Lions fan could cure Cancer and still be branded a loser. The Lions are the worst franchise in all of sports over the last 50 years. Anyone that's foolish enough to admit they're a fan of this utter failure of a sports team deserves to be branded a loser. Puddy as most of us know is a bean counter. I think he became a bean counter at a very young age. He probably started counting all of the money that he had wasted purchasing hats, foam fingers and sweatshirts of his disasterous Lions. Even though it killed him to waste money on such a dopey cause the Lions are like heroin to Puddy. He keeps telling himself,"Just one more hit" as he comes back for more punishment. The Lions like heroin are eroding him from the inside out. I'm not sure how much heart is left in the defeated cat. You guys are probably wondering why I even have Policy in this bout. He's a sissy pacifest liberal and everyone knows these people won't fight. Truth is he became a pacifest after two and a half decades of watching his Lions get their collective as$es handed to them. "You can't get beat up if you don't fight," is what Policy tells his kids. It's truly sad watching these wo broken men linp through life. I don't think there will be a winner in this fight. I think they'll both walk away as losers. That would be appropriate.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be tight. What if Policy drops some knowledge and confuses Puddy...say...the inner workings of a tire change or some such, and while Puddy is contemplating, Policy then drops Puddy? This will take some thought...

This could be tight.  What if Policy drops some knowledge and confuses Puddy...say...the inner workings of a tire change or some such, and while Puddy is contemplating, Policy then drops Puddy?  This will take some thought...

1280140[/snapback]

This statement while funny is true. Puddy better watch out for the knowledge. Special thanks in advance to Spain and Blitz and thanks again to Big John. BTW Puddy I re-sent that loot. I'm at mi in-laws so I gotts run. Have fun with this one.

Let me start this off by saying that I would not have picked Policy as my opponent. We Lions fans suffer so much, that we band together to get through the rough times. Having said that, I don't choose my opponents, I just dismantle them.

I'm a firm believer that in order to win a fight of this magnitude ( :D ), and since I am an accountant, an proper analysis of my opponent is at hand. I've studied the film (read posts) of my opponent for some time now. I've had this mental picture of the kind of person Policy is for a while. To confirm my opinion, I decided to revisit some of his posts after I found out who I was up against. To my surprise, Policy doesn't appear up to the challenge. I'll explain below:

Policy is well known around these boards as the Lions afficionado. Because of our fight promoters well-documented nutsac leaching, Policy has become known as the 'knowledge dropper." Here is a sample of his Lions knowledge:

I think Harrington does have what it takes to be a very good starter in the NFL,…

Peace

policy

I'm really excited to see what Harrington does with Greg Olson calling the plays.

Peace

policy

:doah: - advantage Puddy

And near the end of another horrific Lions season this year, I got worried about my battle with Policy as his powerful words about the Lions put some fear into me:

I mean, Lions fans are as loyal as any in the league, but even our patience is being severely tested . . .

Peace

policy

But then I realized there was nothing to fear as his anger turned into the following:

The Orangeout is just supposed to be wearing orange to show disapproval with the management of the Lions, to show that we are angry,

Peace

policy

I immediately made a mental note not to piss Policy off, as he would retaliate by changing the color of his shirt.

I also recalled that Policy is a man who enjoys his music. I figured maybe he would get the upper hand by looking at his musical tastes. His toughness just may shine through that medium. Me being a 'wigger' thus a huge rap music fan may cause him some problems though in that area. Well, as you can see below, he didn't help himself here either.

That's "Big Willie Style" to you, sir.

Peace

policy

Policy = Fresh Prince fan, Puddy = Tupac Shakur fan.

Okay, there has to be an area of our lives that will give Policy the upper hand in this battle. Our jobs, yeah that's it. I mean for crying out loud, I'm an accountant. Anything short of a career as a cross-dressing transvestite and Policy knocks me out in this realm. Much to my surprise and his dismay the following quotes cement the fact that he is overmatched.

Through some connections, I have found out that the job request is now on somebody's desk at the international HQ--Paris.

Peace

policy

Fortunately for me, I got the call from the job I was waiting on. In their words, "the slow boat from France came in, and the news is good!"

Peace

policy

WHAT??? He is working for the French. I suddenly had an urge to call Untateve to take care of this lightweight, but remembered he is still celebrating after beating Frenchie.

:doah: - advantage Puddy.

I stopped my analysis at that point to try and preserve any shred of dignity that PolicyVote may have left.

In theory, it was a good matchup....In practice, a rout.

:D

Edited by Puddy

Policy is no match for Puddys :D accounting style. He'll distract him with an obscure tax law, then while Policy is rummaging through his pile of documents and charters, Puddy will administer the takedown blow to the achillies with his sliderule, then proceed to pummel relentlessly with a heavy roll-type calculator.

game over. :D

I have to admit I don't know much about Policy and am definitely too lazy to do any research, but I do know Pud and even though he is not the kind of guy to get into a scrap at the drop of a hat, he is my brother and we share the same blood, so somewhere deep down he's gotta have an as$ whippin to hand out :D

Puddy in a walk :D

Let me start this off by saying that I would not have picked Policy as my opponent.  We Lions fans suffer so much, that we band together to get through the rough times.  Having said that,  I don't choose my opponents, I just dismantle them.

I'm a firm believer that in order to win a fight of this magnitude ( :D ), and since I am an accountant, an proper analysis of my opponent is at hand.  I've studied the film (read posts) of my opponent for some time now.  I've had this mental picture of the kind of person Policy is for a while.  To confirm my opinion, I decided to revisit some of his posts after I found out who I was up against.  To my surprise, Policy doesn't appear up to the challenge.  I'll explain below:

Policy is well known around these boards as the Lions afficionado.  Because of our fight promoters well-documented nutsac leaching, Policy has become known as the 'knowledge dropper."  Here is a sample of his Lions knowledge:

:doah:  - advantage Puddy

And near the end of another horrific Lions season this year, I got worried about my battle with Policy as his powerful words about the Lions put some fear into me:

But then I realized there was nothing to fear as his anger turned into the following:

I immediately made a mental note not to piss Policy off, as he would retaliate by changing the color of his shirt.

I also recalled that Policy is a man who enjoys his music.  I figured maybe he would get the upper hand by looking at his musical tastes.  His toughness just my shine through that medium.  Me being a 'wigger' thus a huge rap music fan may cause him some problems though in that area.  Well, as you can see below, he didn't help himself here either.

Policy = Fresh Prince fan,  Puddy = Tupac Shakur fan.

Okay, there has to be an area of our lives that will give Policy the upper hand in this battle.  Our jobs, yeah that's it.  I mean for crying out loud, I'm an accountant.  Anything short of a career as a cross-dressing transvestite and Policy knocks me out in this realm.  Much to my surprise and his dismay the following quotes cement the fact that he is overmatched.

WHAT???  He is working for the French.  I suddenly had an urge to call Untateve to take care of this lightweight, but remembered he is still celebrating after beating Frenchie.

:doah: - advantage Puddy.

I stopped my analysis at that point to try and preserve any shred of dignity that PolicyVote may have left.

In theory, it was a good matchup....In practice, a rout.

1280307[/snapback]

Well...that seals it for me then. Puddy has done his homework and dropped some knowledge of his own. :D

I was torn between the two until Puddy's analysis. Puddy wins, no contest.

1280356[/snapback]

Good info here.

I know it's kind of early, but unless Policy steps up in a big way, I almost want to call this one.  Put another way, we're in the 4th, and Policy is up against the ropes and it turns out he's a bleeder. :doah:

1280452[/snapback]

Policy needs a chance to give his reply. Could swing the vote if he points out my obvious deficiencies. :D

I was torn between the two until Puddy's analysis. Puddy wins, no contest.

1280356[/snapback]

Talk about a rush to judgment. Puddy is an accountant for Christ sakes! Using Detroit lingo: Lets keep it real! I will reserve my opinion for now in hopes that Policy, who weighs in at 230 pounds by the way, responds to Puddys obvious bloviating.

Talk about a rush to judgment.  Puddy is an accountant for Christ sakes!  Using Detroit lingo: Lets keep it real!  I will reserve my opinion for now in hopes that Policy, who weighs in at 230 pounds by the way, responds to Puddys obvious bloviating.

1280470[/snapback]

I'm a "solid" 225.

Policy is no match for Puddys :D accounting style. He'll distract him with an obscure tax law, then while Policy is rummaging through his pile of documents and charters, Puddy will administer the takedown blow to the achillies with his sliderule, then proceed to pummel relentlessly with a heavy roll-type calculator.

game over.  :D

1280312[/snapback]

Knowing first hand about Puddy's tax knowledge, I'm not sure that's a good tactic. However, if he does get into a jam, I'm sure he'll bust out some break dancing moves and spin on his back to disorient Policy and then f*** him up.