[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cold Stone Creamery

loaf

man this stuff is good. I've got to go for Chinese this evening (whoever planned tonight's dinner oughta be shot. 6:15 reservations. Don't they know it's Championship Sunday?)

So I'm sitting here having some cake batter ice cream with chocolate syrup. Man, I love this stuff

man this stuff is good. I've got to go for Chinese this evening (whoever planned tonight's dinner oughta be shot. 6:15 reservations. Don't they know it's Championship Sunday?)

So I'm sitting here having some cake batter ice cream with chocolate syrup. Man, I love this stuff

1281664[/snapback]

I take my kids there. They love it because they can put the gummy bears, m$m's, sprinkles, etc into the ice cream! My daughter begs me to take here there all the time. bTW, yall going to PF Changs or some other chinese place?

It's good stuff. We do some work for them locally so my agency gets a ton of free ice cream.

1281980[/snapback]

I can't stand it...too rich, too sweet. Its one of very few desserts that I absolutely can't stand. I love ice cream but can't handle Cold Stone. Wiley...I'd drive right by the CS and hit Ted Drewe's every time.

I can't stand it...too rich, too sweet.  Its one of very few desserts that I absolutely can't stand.  I love ice cream but can't handle Cold Stone.  Wiley...I'd drive right by the CS and hit Ted Drewe's every time.

1281986[/snapback]

True, but's CS is free.

There are several Ice Cream places around here who have the same sort of Ice Cream and theme as Cold Stone. Marble Slab and Maggie Moos come to mind. I actually like Marble Slab's ice cream better, but my kids always want to go to CS...

1281664[/snapback]

Never heard of it Loaf, but I love ice cream. Is it better than B & J's?

There are several Ice Cream places around here who have the same sort of Ice Cream and theme as Cold Stone.  Marble Slab and Maggie Moos come to mind. I actually like Marble Slab's ice cream better, but my kids always want to go to CS...

1282024[/snapback]

Beaumont now has all three ...

Its a mix-yer-own ice cream war ... with DQ standing out as a neutral party ....

i enjoy it also but i find it really heavy ...its more like a meal than dessert

1281685[/snapback]

Agree. I'd rather have Baskin Robbins-- just as satisfying and less calories for those who need to watch our weight.

Cake batter is mightly tasty though...

I can't stand it...too rich, too sweet.  Its one of very few desserts that I absolutely can't stand.  I love ice cream but can't handle Cold Stone.  Wiley...I'd drive right by the CS and hit Ted Drewe's every time.

1281986[/snapback]

I agree, I like basic ice cream.

Coldstone, great ice cream... great franchise for those of you looking to open your own business. I think I gave a dissertation on them here last year. I am a simpleton so I get straight-up chocolate with peanut butter... add some chocolate chips or brownie pieces if I'm feelin' saucy.

Coldstone, great ice cream... great franchise for those of you looking to open your own business.

1282877[/snapback]

It's all about the location. My brother opened up 4 stores in the Denver area a few years ago. Other than one store, they don't do very good business and they are struggling right now. I guess high priced ice cream in a cold climate isn't the best combonation.