[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Huddle Awards

rajncajn

*Newbie Tool Awards Banquet - MPulera steps to the podium.

"Where do i begin, first off id like to congradulate Seahawks37 for being a real wad, he must be a very special guy to have garnered more votes for Newbie Tool of the Year than me. So in winning the Newbie Runner-Up Award id like to thank each and every one of you who voted for me. I know it must have been hard to narrow it down with all the tools the Huddle has to offer, to choose me, well i am so deeply honored. I think i put in the effort and time to win this award so it is very rewarding to have been a finalist. In the future i will work harder to knock Seahawk37 off his throne, so i can take my rightfull place as the #1 Tool in the nation.

I am lucky just to be here to accept my award, i was scheduled to be honored for Jackazz of the Year on another forum, but thankfully i was able to send my man and team captain Terrell "Eldorado" Owens to pick up my award.

Thanks again to all and may 2006 take me to the top!

1313943[/snapback]

I forgot to change my vote back. You've only had 1 post that bothered me out of about 500 good ones. Sorry dude but I'm throwing my vote back to Seahawks37. :D

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Where do i begin, first off id like to congradulate Seahawks37 for being a real wad, he must be a very special guy to have garnered more votes for Newbie Tool of the Year than me. So in winning the Newbie Runner-Up Award id like to thank each and every one of you who voted for me. I know it must have been hard to narrow it down with all the tools the Huddle has to offer, to choose me, well i am so deeply honored. I think i put in the effort and time to win this award so it is very rewarding to have been a finalist. In the future i will work harder to knock Seahawk37 off his throne, so i can take my rightfull place as the #1 Tool in the nation.

I am lucky just to be here to accept my award, i was scheduled to be honored for Jackazz of the Year on another forum, but thankfully i was able to send my man and team captain Terrell "Eldorado" Owens to pick up my award.

1313943[/snapback]

:D With a post as funny as this one, anyone who votes for you over Seahawk37 is out of their mind.

:D  With a post as funny as this one, anyone who votes for you over Seahawk37 is out of their mind.

1313968[/snapback]

I've quoted this guy in my sigline. He's got some funny material. Like I said I only had 1 problem with any of his posts. I pm'd him about it and the guy's pretty cool.

:D  With a post as funny as this one, anyone who votes for you over Seahawk37 is out of their mind.

1313968[/snapback]

His first post here set the standard for him and while he does have some decent posts... just like 37.... most are in that standard..... and anyone that comes out and slams DMD in a thread... well, he got my vote right there.

His first post here set the standard for him and while he does have some decent posts... just like 37.... most are in that standard..... and anyone that comes out and slams DMD in a thread... well, he got my vote right there.

1313999[/snapback]

I've diskliked many also Sky, but, "Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse", "he makes a post like this, AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF !!!" :D

I must have missed the good one from Seahawk37.

1313943[/snapback]

you only get to be a newbie tool once, newbie. next year you'll have to settle for striving after "most annoying".

I've diskliked many also Sky, but,  "Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse",  "he makes a post like this, AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF !!!"  :D

I must have missed the good one from Seahawk37.

1314009[/snapback]

Dumb and Dumber right?

I've quoted this guy in my sigline.  He's got some funny material.  Like I said I only had 1 problem with any of his posts.  I pm'd him about it and the guy's pretty cool.

1313989[/snapback]

Be careful. When you lay down with the garbage you begin to smell like it

1313943[/snapback]

:D:D

Well, crap...I'm a sucker for humor so I may have to change my vote to Seahawks37.

And people...if you get a chance check out the thread I point out for funniest huddler...the most random funny thing I have read at the Huddle. :D

This is gonna get ugly.

1314065[/snapback]

Agree... and this really shouldn't be a slam thread. But I would assume that rajn' has probably closed it by now for voting... maybe not.... but usually right after the SB it's a done deal.

:D  or after "Best Fisherman", because this guy hooks a lot of bass around here.

1314088[/snapback]

Nah. IMHO there is a HUGH difference in posting to get a jump out of people and posting like 37 and MP. Fishing in an art. (Which I am no good at as we all know.. so I can recognize it right away.) Annoying is like 37, UT, MP, and several others.

Newbie tool is a one time award. You really have to do something above and beyond to receive it. Plus you have to be consistant in your toolness.

Annoying is an annual award for just plain being a bother with not a whole lot of worth to say... and that should be retired if someone were to win it like 5 times in a row. :D That's why someone like Sarge will never win this award and someone like UT, 37, and a few others will always be in the running. MP has made his intentions known.... he plans on being annoying.

37 was by far and away the tool of the year until MP came along. In all fairness it should probably be a tie.