[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Huddle Awards

rajncajn

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :reviewing:

After further review Campaigning seems more appropriate. You still lose the 10 for hijacking but the down remains the same.

1314245[/snapback]

*sigh* Was kinda hoping the hijacking would get lost in the mix. Ah well.

Just figured out that Beaumont only signed up on these boards in January of 2005. 

Added to newbie of the year.  Always solid in his posts.

1314533[/snapback]

Good catch...I'm changing mine as well.

Just figured out that Beaumont only signed up on these boards in January of 2005. 

1314533[/snapback]

I already knew this as he was my vote. He started posting in a thread I started a year ago for the political league. Dude sent me a pm a week later telling me these boards were like crack. I checked a month later and he had over 500 posts.

1313611[/snapback]

how can you vote for me as padder of the year without giving me props for idp pimp of the year... half of my posts were a result of the ipd forum and associated leagues... Opraher... :D

*Newbie Tool Awards Banquet - MPulera steps to the podium.

"Where do i begin, first off id like to congradulate Seahawks37 for being a real wad, he must be a very special guy to have garnered more votes for Newbie Tool of the Year than me. So in winning the Newbie Runner-Up Award id like to thank each and every one of you who voted for me. I know it must have been hard to narrow it down with all the tools the Huddle has to offer, to choose me, well i am so deeply honored. I think i put in the effort and time to win this award so it is very rewarding to have been a finalist. In the future i will work harder to knock Seahawk37 off his throne, so i can take my rightfull place as the #1 Tool in the nation.

I am lucky just to be here to accept my award, i was scheduled to be honored for Jackazz of the Year on another forum, but thankfully i was able to send my man and team captain Terrell "Eldorado" Owens to pick up my award.

Thanks again to all and may 2006 take me to the top!

1313943[/snapback]

alright, so you're the newbie aszhole of the year... congrats..

1314533[/snapback]

beau gets the frankie rodriguez rookie of the year award.... honestly, beau, i thought you showed up BEFORE me... that should speak volumes about your posts.. i voted for tonorator because he started out in the advice forum and forayed into the main forum and then tailgate.... you were solid enough from day one to post in ANY forum and garner respect... no offense to you or the tonorator... feel me?

I edited my original post to give Beaumont the nod for rookie of the year. I too thought he was here prior to last year. Amazing, that.

I really wanted to change my most annoying vote to Menudo, because he made such an incredible push right at the end there. But then he went all humble and apologized, so I guess that's out the window now. :D:D

how can you vote for me as padder of the year without giving me props for idp pimp of the year... half of my posts were a result of the ipd forum and associated leagues... Opraher... :D

1315111[/snapback]

Sorry darin...I can't throw my vote in for a category I don't visit the forums...I see Hugh One gets a lot of votes for Fantasy Guru, I know you got the IDP thing going on...,etc...but...I haven't experienced it myself first hand so I can't just vote for someone that everyone else is voting for just 'cause. Kind of like All Star players getting voted in on their name alone...I'll buy you an extra shot in a couple of weeks...:D

1315111[/snapback]

Where is the referee ?

Edit: Cue the Super Bowl jokes..........

Edited by Menudo

Anyone have a link to previous year Huddle Awards...just think it would make good readin'. The search function is of little help, at least if you are searching "Huddle Awards 200_" or anything similar.