[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Myspace Users?

Flip_Side

Friend told me that myspace is loaded with spyware.

cleaned the kids computer and then had them go the site.

checked the computer and there was crap on it.

1291166[/snapback]

I've encountered absolutely no spyware/adware as a result of using Myspace.

Do you play the bonaphone or skinflute?

1291205[/snapback]

:D

I've encountered absolutely no spyware/adware as a result of using Myspace. 

1291760[/snapback]

All Darin's spyware/adware comes from MILF Hunter and Cum Fiesta :D

Very good use of the Graemlin!  Made me laugh.  And I notice there was no denial!

1291924[/snapback]

Actually, I prefer my chicks on the other end of the age spectrum (no, schmucks, not what you're thinking)... just not into old beeyotches :D

And the last thing I wanna look at is some dude's spoo. :D

So no to both. :D

Actually, I prefer my chicks on the other end of the age spectrum (no, schmucks, not what you're thinking)... just not into old beeyotches :D

And the last thing I wanna look at is some dude's spoo.  :D

So no to both.  :D

1292059[/snapback]

Someone knows an awful lot about the content of two randomly chosen websites....

edit to add: :D

Edited by Sores

Saw this on Dateline last night

• January 27, 2006 | 9:30 a.m. ET

Your kid's cyber secret (Rob Stafford, Dateline correspondent)

MySpace.com: Never heard of it? Just ask your kids. They know.

It's a cyber secret some of them like to keep from their tech-challenged parents. I think of myself as a savvy dad, but I was shocked by some of what I found on the site. Friday night on Dateline we'll show you what you need to know about MySpace and other social networking sites to keep your kids safe.

MySpace is sort of a cyber diary, yearbook and social club. It's free, easy to join, and easy to message other members. You're supposed to be at least 14 to sign up but we found younger kids using it. Kids design their own MySpace page and most chat back and forth about school, sports, gossip etc.

What many of them don't realize is that millions of people have access to the pictures and personal information they post. Police say in some cases sexual predators are using that information to find kids. One Internet safety expert said for a pedophile, it can be "one stop shopping by catalogue."

When "Dateline" surfed the pages of teens on MySpace, we found many listing their names, addresses, even their after school schedules. Everything a pedophile would need to find them. We also found scenes of binge drinking, apparent drug use, teens simulating sex and in some cases even having it. As a parent whose kids know more about the Web than he does, it was a wake up call. Teenagers know computers but they're often too young to know the dangers.