[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Penn found dead

Puddy

Actor Chris Penn dead, no sign of foul play: report 27 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Chris Penn has died in a Santa Monica residence, with no signs of foul play, a local ABC television affiliate reported on Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Penn, 43, was the brother of actor Sean Penn and starred in dozens of films.

He played baby-faced criminal Nice Guy Eddie Cabot in director Quentin Tarantino's "Reservoir Dogs" and starred along with his brother in the 1986 film "At Close Range." He also played Willard Hewitt in "Footloose" in 1984.

Recently, Penn voiced Officer Eddie Pulaski in the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas."

Santa Monica police and the Los Angeles County Coroner were not immediately available for comment.

Maybe if someone would post some kind of rating system for celebrities, I'll only post the sudden deaths of those high enough to be worthy of a forum thread.

Like maybe Zsa Zsa Gabor qualifies buy not Eva. :D

Edited by Puddy

Maybe if someone would post some kind of rating system for celebrities, I'll only post the sudden deaths of those high enough worthy of a forum thread.

Like maybe Zsa Zsa Gabor qualifies buy not Eva. :D

1286735[/snapback]

Tough call...Zsa Zsa...nah...don't bother for her either. Now be sure to let us know if anything happens to someone of Loaf's caliber.

Edited by SuperBalla

I think Chris Penn was one of the best Character actors out there.  He seriously had some great roles (no Resevoir Dogs fans here?).  Dang... I wonder what happened.

1287907[/snapback]

Seen any pictures of him recently? Wouldn't surprise me if he ate himself to death.

Seen any pictures of him recently?  Wouldn't surprise me if he ate himself to death.

1287917[/snapback]

That was my thought. It wouldn't surprise me to find that he died of a heart condition.

I think Chris Penn was one of the best Character actors out there.  He seriously had some great roles (no Resevoir Dogs fans here?).  Dang... I wonder what happened.

1287907[/snapback]

Loved Penn in Reservoir Dogs. His line about Mr. Blonde is classic, "Will you listen to that daddy...the guy goes into jail a white man, and comes out..."

He was ok in Rush Hour too, "Hey man, quit shooting at the car...I got C-4 in here!"

Seen any pictures of him recently?  Wouldn't surprise me if he ate himself to death.

1287917[/snapback]

He did get way fat.