[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Physiological Psychology

TDFFFreak

Currently midnight, on Tuesday night. Studying for a Physiological Psychology exam tomorrow.

At this point I am simply wondering why I am doing this to myself? I'll probably feel better tomorrow night (depending partly on how I feel the test went). Right now I want to learn nothing more about neuroscience. :D

Thanks for the late night vent.

• Like 1

Currently midnight, on Tuesday night.  Studying for a Physiological Psychology exam tomorrow.

At this point I am simply wondering why I am doing this to myself?  I'll probably feel better tomorrow night (depending partly on how I feel the test went).  Right now I want to learn nothing more about neuroscience.  :D

Thanks for the late night vent.

1286905[/snapback]

Good Luck Freak.

Thanks. I don't really like this stuff, but like the majority of the other things I am studying in grad school.

1286907[/snapback]

Apparently, they dont teach you to write in complete sentences in grad school... :D

Thanks. I don't really like this stuff, but like the majority of the other things I am studying in grad school.

1286907[/snapback]

Apparently, they dont teach you to write in complete sentences in grad school... :D

1286958[/snapback]

Unless you're referring to the first sentence, I fail to see how it's an incomplete sentence. F'n pinkneck. :D

Unless you're referring to the first sentence, I fail to see how it's an incomplete sentence.  F'n pinkneck.  :D

1287203[/snapback]

Change the punctuation to a semi colon and the sentence makes sense. Otherwise, it is a tad confusing.

Geez... the punctuation is the last thing I thought I'd get crap on, but it is Spain so I'm not surprised. I tend to largely ignore grammar and spelling when posting (although I admit I am horrible at both anyway).

Czar-- I go to Pepperdine and getting my MFT. I enjoy the learning, the freedom and the classes. I don't always enjoy the papers and tests especially because I am paying to do them. :D

Unless you're referring to the first sentence, I fail to see how it's an incomplete sentence.  F'n pinkneck.  :D

1287203[/snapback]

Neither one of those sentences is a complete sentence. Go back and read them again.