[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cliaz Random Fact for 1-25-2006

cliaz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As you enter the Panama canal from the Atlantic Ocean, you are actually headed south-southeast, not the due west you would anticipate. The canal ending on the Pacific side is actually east of the entrance on the Atlantic side. I know, nothing earthshattering here, just kinda freaked me out when I was down there.

Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.

1287691[/snapback]

Note to self: Don't go over to Nick's house for dinner.

Beheading a gopher will kill it

1287700[/snapback]

f'ing hiliarious. :D

Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.

1287730[/snapback]

No wonder it tastes so bad.

PITTSBURGH, PENNSLYVANIA IS THE ONLY CITY IN THE USA WITH 3 SPORTS TEAMS THAT ALL WEAR THE SAME COLOURS.

1287738[/snapback]

colours? You redcoat basturd! He's an English SPY!

oh snap, are you serious?  hook me up with a link

1288163[/snapback]

Yeah, one of those sites like consumption junction. Will have to look for it. But for what its worth, it was surreal to say the least. I think it was a total of 30 midgets or something like that and they just bum rush the cat. It was pretty brutal. Midgets flying everywhere and pieces of midgets as well, lots of blood. A train wreck X10.

I'll try and find it.

Oh, and there's a story about like 40 something midgets fighting a lion in Indonesia or something. But that turned out to be bogus.

Edited by 'canes2004

This is NOT a trick:

If you place a uncooked egg in the palm of your hand, and wrap your fingers around it, you cannot break the egg applying equal pressure (you can't dig your fingertips into the egg). It can't be done.

Edited by CaptainHook

Yeah, one of those sites like consumption junction. Will have to look for it. But for what its worth, it was surreal to say the least. I think it was a total of 30 midgets or something like that and they just bum rush the cat. It was pretty brutal. Midgets flying everywhere and pieces of midgets as well, lots of blood. A train wreck X10.

I'll try and find it.

Oh, and there's a story about like 40 something midgets fighting a lion in Indonesia or something. But that turned out to be bogus.

1288179[/snapback]

oh if it's that violent don't know if i want to watch it. Midgets just make me laugh.

I'll try and find it.

1288179[/snapback]

Please PM me the link if it's too bloody to post in public. Please. :D

oh if it's that violent don't know if i want to watch it.  Midgets just make me laugh.

1288205[/snapback]

The video is beyond grainy. It's hard to even see what's going on. I know alot of people think its a fake and to tell you the truth, the video is so bad it could of easy been tinkered with. I'm not sure if it's real or not but it did have some humor to it.

Still looking.

Consumption Junction is an inteesting site, to say the least.