[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #11

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• ChuckB
    • Marauders

As many of you know Puddy and NSab have a love hate relationship. These guys have had it out a couple of times and have a rivalry going. Just look at NSab's sig for proof. Most of us have seen photos of NSab and Puddy and we know that NSab would mop the floor with the Pudman. But what do you guys think would happen if their little brothers duked it out? Is Marauders the little ***ty brother and Chuck B the one that got the fighting genes in the Puddy family? If so would this be enough of a difference for the Puddies to squeak out a win. What do you guys think? And no NSab and Puddy wouldn't be allowed to help.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Alls fair in love and war- and this is war my man- the secret to taking control of a fight is to strike early and often- preparation is key and I am prepared to whoop some tail. I’m gonna smack ChuckB before ChuckB even knows he’s fighting me-the’ol blindside.

See I knew who my opponent would be probably before JJ did- come on… Huddler’s brother vs. Huddler’s brother-could it be any more obvious? So let me start with one of these Chuckie- :D since you didn’t see it coming you can have this too-:D

Now let’s expose the reasons why the Pudster should throw in the towel and save his baby bro before things get messy….

-First off he’s a newbie-we all were at some point but his lack of Huddle experience is a handicap for sure. From our limited exposure we’ve learned the following…

-admits to drinking Tequila with lime kool-aid- real men drink shots and beer- not “mixers” THEN he’s pimping Captain & Ginger Ale which he ADMITS is a chick drink.

-thinks “irregardless” is a word-

-drives a Ford Taurus

-Plays on a CO-ED softball team! Holy crap that is gay.

-had to kiss Puddy’s feet as a child

-he’s a self-proclaimed fatty

-bowling is a form of exercise for this guy-how’s he gonna hold up in a street fight?

-seems to frequent the food & beverage forum where he participates in on-line wine tasting get togethers-what the hell is THAT all about

-and worst of all he’s been Puddy’s girlie his whole life

- what’s up with that Hank Hill avatar- a self portrait perhaps?

That’s after only 6 months at The Huddle-we’ve only scratched the surface on his overall gayness. Just give him some more time around here and I am sure plenty more will surface.

If that’s not enough-here are some more reasons why this should be stopped before Chuck gets hurt….NSab has taught me a thing or two over the years-I’ve survived and thrived in the 700 level of Vet stadium all my life-I’m a fightin’ 180lbs. (down from almost 200 a few months ago)-I play softball (and any sport for that matter) with men and men only, co-ed games should be reserved for the bedroom-I was a collegiate athlete (DIII Lacrosse, varsity MVP as a freshman-) and I can still run, jump, throw, shoot, kick, and catch without having a coronary-Puddy is not my brother-I drink beer like men should-I am not Puddy’s nor any man’s girlie-I’m from Philly- and I already roughed you up a bit before you had a chance to react- I don’t think you are in any shape to make a comeback- call the fight Puddy-do your brother a favor.

Oh, and my big brother knows how to change a tire-he taught me in fact- see that’s what big brothers’ are supposed to do-learn us youngins on how to scrap, kick azz and take names, and function as men in general- I feel sorry that Chuck didn’t have that proper guidance growing up.

Oh, and my big brother knows how to change a tire-he taught me in fact- see that’s what big brothers’ are supposed to do-learn us youngins on how to scrap, kick azz and take names, and function as men in general- I feel sorry that Chuck didn’t have that proper guidance growing up.

1287166[/snapback]

:D Ouch...

-admits to drinking Tequila with lime kool-aid- real men drink shots and beer- not “mixers” THEN he’s pimping Captain & Ginger Ale which he ADMITS is a chick drink.

-Plays on a CO-ED softball team! Holy crap that is gay.

-had to kiss Puddy’s feet as a child

-he’s a self-proclaimed fatty

-bowling is a form of exercise for this guy-how’s he gonna hold up in a street fight?

-seems to frequent the food & beverage forum where he participates in on-line wine tasting get togethers-what the hell is THAT all about

-and worst of all he’s been Puddy’s girlie his whole life

1287166[/snapback]

Ouch

Something tells me Marauders had a prepared statement already in place.  Who leaked the info?

1287183[/snapback]

I just knew I had a fight brewing I mean who else would I be fighting? it was too obvious so yes I did my homework like any good fighter would.

ChuckB. doesn't have a chance, Pud throw in the towel, I have been smackin my little bro around for years, he is not only prepared, is gonna chew him up and spit Chucky out! Marauders can hang with the best of them, I know from past experience. Kick A$$ little bro!

I'd think all the ass whoopins from NSab had to prepare Marauders for this. Of course, hitting ChuckB would be like hitting a pillow. You ever try to kick the crap out of a pillow? Ain't easy, I'm telling ya. Hopefully Marauders has the stamina to keep swinging. I'm thinking his man-love of man-only softball might help a little.

I haven't even been able to get a hold of Chuckie to let him know he's getting spanked.  Hey Puddy, I could use some help.

1287206[/snapback]

I think Chuck is on his way to Puddy's work to kick his asz for not preparing him for this fight the past 30 years.

And to think you guys grew up in SW Detroit. Jalen Rose would be ashamed if he knew about this.

I think Chuck is on his way to Puddy's work to kick his asz for not preparing him for this fight the past 30 years.

And to think you guys grew up in SW Detroit.  Jalen Rose would be ashamed if he knew about this.

1287274[/snapback]

:D Puddy and ChuckB were those crackahs that tried to high-five the likes of Jalen in the hallways, only to have Jalen scowl and "hmph" at them. :D

playing competitive sports with chicks is the epitomy of gheyness-do you disagree?

1287301[/snapback]

I play co-ed volleyball and I can tell you 95 degree days, sand, bikini-clad wimmin jumping up and down, and a cooler full of beer is as close to Nirvana as you can achieve in this Hicktown.

I play co-ed volleyball and I can tell you 95 degree days, sand, bikini-clad wimmin jumping up and down, and a cooler full of beer is as close to Nirvana as you can achieve in this Hicktown.

1287355[/snapback]

Good point, but isn't that more recreational that competitive?

I'd think all the ass whoopins from NSab had to prepare Marauders for this.  Of course, hitting ChuckB would be like hitting a pillow.  You ever try to kick the crap out of a pillow?  Ain't easy, I'm telling ya.  Hopefully Marauders has the stamina to keep swinging.  I'm thinking his man-love of man-only softball might help a little.

1287273[/snapback]