[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #11

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• ChuckB
    • Marauders

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else believe NSab would be the first to jump in and bail out his bro if Chuck got the upper hand causing a free-for-all, including goalie fight?

1288166[/snapback]

:D

Anybody else believe NSab would be the first to jump in and bail out his bro if Chuck got the upper hand causing a free-for-all, including goalie fight?

1288166[/snapback]

Yeah - I'd probably be here posting stupid virtual ninja strikes while Chuck got double teamed. :D

Yeah - I'd probably be here posting stupid virtual ninja strikes while Chuck got double teamed.  :D

1288182[/snapback]

Your welcome to join in :D

detroit: joe louis and tommy 'hitman' hearns

philly: joe frazier and bernard hopkins

slight edge to detroit.

1288067[/snapback]

:D You forgot Rocky

:D You forgot Rocky

1288211[/snapback]

And Brentastic, put the pipe down and back away slowly.

What we need to make sure of here is that we dont vote on this fight based on the brother. Chuck just recently learned how to post a link so its safe to assume that when God was giving out brains Chuck was on the ice cream line. But that may not hurt him in a fight. Marauders is a Philly fan so he waved bye bye to brains a long time ago as well. I see a possible edge here for chuck because of nsab. Let me explain. Nsab seems like a massively overprotective big bro. He may have shielded Marauders from many beatings that are neccesary in the development of a fighter. Chuck on the other hand needed to get by on his own steam because Puddy was torturing chuck worse than the neighborhood hoodlums. Im gonna say Chuck in a close one because I simply cant root for an Eagles fan :D

you mean the imaginary person rocky?  a fictional white heavyweight played by a muscular midget with a speech impediment?  THIS trumps hitman and the brown bomber?  :D

1288265[/snapback]

someone tell az I was joking

I haven't even read this post yet, and frankly I don't need to. I have limited time right now so I'm gonna have to save my OFFENSE/defense until later tonight when I have more time. I don't know much about Marauders yet and I don't need to. But I do know me, I'm a tooth chipper bottom line. I don't care who you are, there aint noone walkin away from me without some dents, and in this case I got it covered, he better bring big bro and a couple of biker buddies cause I aint messin around. I'll be back later.

I'm out

What we need to make sure of here is that we dont vote on this fight based on the brother. Chuck just recently learned how to post a link so its safe to assume that when God was giving out brains Chuck was on the ice cream line. But that may not hurt him in a fight. Marauders is a Philly fan so he waved bye bye to brains a long time ago as well. I see a possible edge here for chuck because of nsab. Let me explain. Nsab seems like a massively overprotective big bro. He may have shielded Marauders from many beatings that are neccesary in the development of a fighter. Chuck on the other hand needed to get by on his own steam because Puddy was torturing chuck worse than the neighborhood hoodlums. Im gonna say Chuck in a close one because I simply cant root for an Eagles fan  :D

1288261[/snapback]

Whomp, I am disappointed :D

I haven't even read this post yet, and frankly I don't need to. I have limited time right now so I'm gonna have to save my OFFENSE/defense until later tonight when I have more time. I don't know much about Marauders yet and I don't need to. But I do know me, I'm a tooth chipper bottom line.  I don't care who you are, there aint noone walkin away from me without some dents, and in this case I got it covered, he better bring big bro and a couple of biker buddies cause I aint messin around. I'll be back later.

I'm out

1288311[/snapback]

:D Maybe he's my little brother :D Marauders doesn't need any help here, he has it covered.

Definitely doesn't sound like a Puddy prodigy.  I don't even know how to sound that tough :kicksock:

1288349[/snapback]

:D:D

What we need to make sure of here is that we dont vote on this fight based on the brother. Chuck just recently learned how to post a link so its safe to assume that when God was giving out brains Chuck was on the ice cream line. But that may not hurt him in a fight. Marauders is a Philly fan so he waved bye bye to brains a long time ago as well. I see a possible edge here for chuck because of nsab. Let me explain. Nsab seems like a massively overprotective big bro. He may have shielded Marauders from many beatings that are neccesary in the development of a fighter. Chuck on the other hand needed to get by on his own steam because Puddy was torturing chuck worse than the neighborhood hoodlums. Im gonna say Chuck in a close one because I simply cant root for an Eagles fan  :D

1288261[/snapback]

Hey Fredo! You NEVER take sides against the family! :D

1288261[/snapback]

got it wrong Whomp- see NSab is 12 years older than me by the time he was 18 and I was 6 he was out of the house own his own so I had and needed no protection- I am also disappointed in you...

I haven't even read this post yet, and frankly I don't need to. I have limited time right now so I'm gonna have to save my OFFENSE/defense until later tonight when I have more time. I don't know much about Marauders yet and I don't need to. But I do know me, I'm a tooth chipper bottom line.  I don't care who you are, there aint noone walkin away from me without some dents, and in this case I got it covered, he better bring big bro and a couple of biker buddies cause I aint messin around. I'll be back later.

I'm out

1288311[/snapback]

"I'm tough- I'm bad"-you sound like Michael Jackson-you ain't so bad ::D