[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Hasn't Read "Committed"

Jumpin Johnies

This is the best book that I've ever read on Fantasy Football and he pimps this site and the owners out in it. I assumed that most of us had read the book but it appears a fair amount haven't. If you hadn't read the book I recommend you go out and buy a copy. I bought mine at Barnes and Nobles for about $13(paperback). I took me a day to read it as it was very entertaining. Here's a link to his website. You can purchase the book here.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not.  Most of my reading these days is comprised of things like "Go Dog, Go" "The Very Hungry Caterpillar," "Good Night Moon," and the Internal Revenue Code.

1287851[/snapback]

This would be a great bathroom book. You should buy a copy. :D

Nope, havent' read a book in 10 years, why start now, well except for Froggy, No David, and every Dinosaur and Shark kids book out there.

Seriously though, I think this is one book I could finish with no problem, need to make a point to go get it.

Maybe it's a good read for the wife to help her understand how I tick in the Fall?

Nope, havent' read a book in 10 years, why start now, well except for Froggy, No David, and every Dinosaur and Shark kids book out there.

Seriously though, I think this is one book I could finish with no problem, need to make a point to go get it.

Maybe it's a good read for the wife to help her understand how I tick in the Fall?

1287954[/snapback]

It is a good read for the wife. You should buy a copy online it's much easier then buying it at the store.

Went to buy it Barnes and Nobel. They only had it in hardcover and I know he added stuff for the paperback release, so I didn't buy it. So no, I have not read it.