[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Last Comic Standing

Flip_Side

Does anybody remember this show? I loved this show, it was probably my favorite of all time. A little while after the first season there was talk about another season coming on, but it hasn't happened and it's been a couple years. Does anyone know what happened? Is it gone for good?

yeah I agree, i loved that show. I always thought the first season's winner was terrible. He used the same jokes over and over again. If I had to hear the something one where he pretended to have a thick asian accent and then go "Just kiddings" I was going to scoop my eyes out. what was his name, Dat Phang or something like that?

yeah, i liked it as well. i think there were two seasons, but three runs of the show. they had the one where the vietnamese guy won and then Alonzo won. then they pitted the two seasons against eachother type of thing...that is where i lost interest.

hopefully it will come back around in the spring.

yeah, i liked it as well. i think there were two seasons, but three runs of the show. they had the one where the vietnamese guy won and then Alonzo won. then they pitted the two seasons against eachother type of thing...that is where i lost interest.

hopefully it will come back around in the spring.

1289781[/snapback]

If I recall correctly, I do not think that Alonzo won the second one. I cannot remember his name but I am pretty sure the dude was white!

yeah I agree, i loved that show.  I always thought the first season's winner was terrible.  He used the same jokes over and over again.  If I had to hear the something one where he pretended to have a thick asian accent and then go "Just kiddings"  I was going to scoop my eyes out.  what was his name, Dat Phang or something like that?

1289110[/snapback]

Pud Thai? Oh no. That's a noodle dish.

Dat Phan. Which may too be a noodle dish.

Season 3 where the pitted season 1 against season 2...they cancelled it right before airing the final episode. Lots of controversy. Mohr was pissed. Very lame thing for the network to do. :D

I thought John Heffron was hilarious. Only one that consistently made me laugh.

http://www.johnheffron.com/front_page.html

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe