[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if you smoke....

dmarc117

just found out tonight that my father n law has lung cancer....not sure how bad yet but my wife and mother n law are wrecks...he has smoked for 30ys!!! his kids constantly have yelled at him to stop and he never did...

i know its an addiction and very hard to quit....but do it for your families!!! sorry..not tryin to harp...

The vice-quiting advice is somewhat ironic, given your avatar.  That's not to say it ain't true, though.

1288640[/snapback]

Hate to say I thought the very same thing as soon as I saw it. Very sorry about your FIL. My Grandfather passed away on Christmas Eve a few years back due to complications resulting from cancer treatments. Best of luck to your family. I pray that all turns out ok.

its a friggin avatar!!!  unbelievable responses....

im askin ya to do something that will save a life and save your family some grief....

1288646[/snapback]

He's a sensitive drunk. :D

its a friggin avatar!!!  unbelievable responses....

im askin ya to do something that will save a life and save your family some grief....

1288646[/snapback]

Don't take it like that. They are just saying....

I know it must be hard to quit as my wife wants to in the worst way but just can't seem to make it work. My sister has quit at least five times in her life only to end up starting up again at some point or another. She really does want to quit as she witnessed first hand with our mother what can happen to someone at a very young age.

:D I'm sorry, BFD, but you've exceeded your daily limit of childish non sequiturs.  You'll have to throw that one back.

1288671[/snapback]

No. Not gonna do it.

Edit to add: Fag. :D

Edited by Big F'n Dave

Don't take it like that.  They are just saying....

I know it must be hard to quit as my wife wants to in the worst way but just can't seem to make it work.  My sister has quit at least five times in her life only to end up starting up again at some point or another.  She really does want to quit as she witnessed first hand with our mother what can happen to someone at a very young age.

1288667[/snapback]

yea...i guess your right...does look rather ironic

going back to the bears helmet

Edited by dmarc117

Allright, let's not pile on here. Really no need, his father in law is sick, that's very sad, and I hope it all turns out OK for him. Let's keep the sarcastic and snide remarks to ourselves.

1288670[/snapback]

Keep the sarcastic remarks to myself? This is the flippin tailgate. 96.2% of the posts in here are meant to be sarcastic. I'm sure that number would be higher if the people crunching them could decipher half of Yukon's posts. edit: :D

Edited by Brewer

Keep the sarcastic remarks to myself?  This is the flippin tailgate.  96.2% of the posts in here are meant to be sarcastic.  I'm sure that number would be higher if the people crunching them could decipher half of Yukon's posts.

1288702[/snapback]

So...I should quit smokin my favorite chit? The tailgate always paves my life. :D

Keep the sarcastic remarks to myself?  This is the flippin tailgate.  96.2% of the posts in here are meant to be sarcastic.  I'm sure that number would be higher if the people crunching them could decipher half of Yukon's posts.

1288702[/snapback]

I'm normally the leader of any and all pile ons, especially when newbs are involved, I just didn't think it was appropriate given the fact that a loved one was diagnosed with cancer. Maybe I shoulda kept my yapper shut. :D

I'm normally the leader of any and all pile ons, especially when newbs are involved, I just didn't think it was appropriate given the fact that a loved one was diagnosed with cancer. Maybe I shoulda kept my yapper shut. :D

1288716[/snapback]

No, you are correct. (how often do you here that in the tailgate? :D ) I should have kept my yapper shut.

1288716[/snapback]

I agree with ya HO. That doesn't mean I'm a nut latcher though.