[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #12

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Skins
    • TimC

We've all seen their Mystery Huddler photos and they're both obviously ghey so they might start making out halfway into the bout. This matchup is much more than just pitting a Democrat vs a Republican, it's also about Cowboys vs Redskins. The Redskins did spank the cowboys twice this year and had a much better season but does that work in Skins' favor or not? Both of these guys are atheists so we know that they're both going to HE[L. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance to Big John, Spain and Blitz. Could someone cue up their MH photos?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in a quandry on this one. I am a Cowboys fan whcih works in Tims favor but I am far from a republican which works in Skins favor. After some serious thought, since I am not really political by nature I will have to side with Tim on this just because of the name and team Skins roots for.

Skins would do a lot of tough talking, but just before the bell rang he would object to the oppressive rules of the fight, and walk out without explanation, only to lurk in the audience so that he can "Boo" as TimC is declard winner by default.

Skins worked at a bar where fights broke out regularly and fighting is a common theme down in New Orleans during college so I'm going with Skins as of now but I'll need to hear from both guys before I vote.

Edit: So who's winning right now. :D

Edited by twiley

Skins would do a lot of tough talking, but just before the bell rang he would object to the oppressive rules of the fight, and walk out without explanation, only to lurk in the audience so that he can "Boo" as TimC is declard winner by default.

1289572[/snapback]

:D

1289572[/snapback]

Although I picked up where he left off in one of his leagues, I've already had my fight and cannot substitute in on this one.

Yer lucky, Timmay :D

Skins worked at a bar where fights broke out regularly and fighting is a common theme down in New Orleans during college so I'm going with Skins as of now but I'll need to hear from both guys before I vote.

1289583[/snapback]

You probably won't hear from Skins. I'll pm them both.

Skins is a liberal pencil neck lawyer. His might is his wizard's hat and his wand. He will more than likely have the editors of The Nation backing him. While utterly vile he is definitely a strong advesary.

Tim is an over compensating conservative. His only asset aside from always being on the right side (with the exception of religion) is his extensive knowledge of battle tacticts picked up playing AOE II.

This fight will be a close one, but in the end I see Skins wilting when confronted physically. While Skins is definitely the most verbose, his bullying tacticst and cut and paste articles from liberal rags will not help him here. Skins will try corn hole Tim at which time Tim will perform a flying mare, and stomp on Skins. Then he will get in his vet, run over skins, bottoming out him just like he does on the speed bumps in the Wal-Mart parking lot. All that will be left is Skins torn and ragged body lyinging the parking lot, with tears running down his face shouting "Yer Vile!"

1289572[/snapback]

Skins is a liberal pencil neck lawyer.  His might is his wizard's hat and his wand.  He will more than likely have the editors of The Nation backing him.  While utterly vile he is definitely a strong advesary.

Tim is an over compensating conservative.  His only asset aside from always being on the right side (with the exception of religion) is his extensive knowledge of battle tacticts picked up playing AOE II. 

This fight will be  a close one, but in the end I see Skins wilting when confronted physically.  While Skins is definitely the most verbose, his bullying tacticst and cut and paste articles from liberal rags will not help him here. Skins will try corn hole Tim at which time Tim will perform a flying mare, and stomp on Skins.  Then he will get in his vet, run over skins, bottoming out him just like he does on the speed bumps in the Wal-Mart parking lot.  All that will be left is Skins torn and ragged body lyinging the parking lot, with tears running down his face shouting "Yer Vile!"

1289592[/snapback]

:D Very good. :D

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: Hugh 0ne, Brewer, Perchoutofwater, juanruiz13, Azazello1313

2 anonymous user's, and one of them is Grits. Ohhhhhhhh skins, come out and play. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I am in a quandry on this one. I am a Cowboys fan whcih works in Tims favor but I am far from a republican which works in Skins favor. After some serious thought, since I am not really political by nature I will have to side with Tim on this just because of the name and team Skins roots for.

1289571[/snapback]

I voted against someone because of the team they liked and I woke up with a horses head in my bed this morning