[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #12

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Skins
    • TimC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting to say the least. But I think TimC has no idea what he is dealing with here.

You see, TimC is an amusing little dillweed momo piener comic and like everyone else I enjoy his hit and jab one liner tactics on the boards. And I am a liberal lawyer who has departed these parts to save them from the negative vibes that accompany me everywhere I go (we need to keep this place positive and user friendly).

But you guys are forgetting a lot:

I like guns and I like killing. I am vehemently pro abortion and a card carrying member of the liberal culture of death. I will snatch the cig out TimC's mouth, take a quick drag, put it out in his eye, and then abort him in a New York second. :D (thats my scalpel I am jamming into his partially birthed head through my bloody speculum).

And I wont blink or think twice because I dont value life and I am a momfektard babykiller. :D

Twiley is right, for nine years I worked in bars in New Orleans--I have partied with Bier, and Twiley and I have mutual friends from back then. I have probably been in over 100 bar fights. Ive had guns pointed at me, run and rumbled with the NOPD (as scummy a partying police force as you will ever find), broken my right hand four times in scraps, and grew up wrestling, boxing and playing lacrosse and football.

TimC looks like he couldnt throw a frisbee.

Now I am a lawyer in front of a computer who pines for the good old days of Jager Bombs and waking up in jail.

I would put TimC in that stockade and go OZ on him. It would hurt him far more than it would hurt me, too. :D

When I was done with that little red state comedian he would be curled up in a corner of his new house bleeding from all orifices, crying and sucking his thumb, looking for his happy place while I was outside with a blowtorch tagging my initials in the melted plastic of his tiny pekker corvette.

skins out

Edited by skins

This is interesting to say the least. But I think TimC has no idea what he is dealing with here.

You see, TimC is an amusing little dillweed momo piener comic and like everyone else I enjoy his hit and jab one liner tactics on the boards. And I am a liberal lawyer who has departed these parts to save them from the negative vibes that accompany me everywhere I go (we need to keep this place positive and user friendly).

But you guys are forgetting a lot:

I like guns and I like killing. I am vehemently pro abortion and a card carrying member of the liberal culture of death. I will snatch the cig out TimC's mouth, take a quick drag, put it out in his eye, and then abort him in a New York second.  :D (thats my scalpel I am jamming into his partially birthed head through my bloody speculum).

And I wont blink or think twice because I dont value life and I am a momfektard babykiller.  :D

Twiley is right, for nine years I worked in bars in New Orleans--I have partied with Bier, and Twiley and I have mutual friends from back then. I have probably been in over 100 bar fights. Ive had guns pointed at me, run and rumbled with the NOPD (as scummy a partying police force you will ever find), broken my right hand four times in scraps, and grew up wrestling, boxing and playing lacrosse and football.

TimC looks like he couldnt throw a frisbee.

Now I am a lawyer in front of a computer who pines for the good old days of Jager Bombs and waking up in jail.

I would put TimC in that stockade and go OZ on him. It would hurt him far more than it would hurt me, too.  :D

When I was done with that little red state comedian he would be curled up in a corner of his new house bleeding from all orifices, crying and sucking his thumb, looking for his happy place while I was outside with a blowtorch tagging my initials in the melted plastic of his tiny pekker corvette.

skins out

1289688[/snapback]

I'll have to go with Skins on this one, I don't see how TimC can come back from a blow like this.