[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #12

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Skins
    • TimC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some points:

1) Skins screams about freedom of speech by trying to mirror the entire The Nation and Democratic Underground website here at the Tailgate, but let one newbie roll in with a Rush Limbaugh link and he tears it up and throws it in the trash. Then takes his ball and goes home in tears when he doesn't get his way. Conclusion: He's a sissy and a pansy.

Advantage: TimC

2) Skins claims the terms "blu", "Xicans", "beaners", "Danny Boy-Toy" are racists and offensive to him but roots for the most racist team in the NFL. Conclusion: He's never had barn lovin' sex or probably any sex for that matter.

3) Skins drives some Jap import 4-cylinder for the gas mileage. TimC owns several big V8 Chevy 350 gas guzzlers with at least 300 HP, wishes the law was changed to turn the Interstates into the American Autobahn and pisses on little rice burners. Conclusion: I'd kick his ass in the 1/4 mile before kicking his ass.

4) Skins is a lawyer. A job that adds no product to the American economy and only looks to profit at the expense of others. Conclusion: I got rich by cooking the books. :D

Advantage: Wash.

5) I don't need a hat to cover up the fact that I can no longer grow my mullet. Conclusion: Skins went bald faster than I did and I'm not going wear a lid to cover the fact.

6) Republicans win every election. No matter the injustice Skins cries about, Republicans continue to just win. Conclusion: Enjoy the '08 election when Bush ignores the Constitution (again) and runs for a 3rd time successfully.

7) I'm a proud Southern Confederate. I know none of us go up North anymore because of yer weather and yer ugly wimmin, but if this is a road fight and I have to go up to that sh!thole Washington DC and wade through the Democrats and the murdered bodies...just remember it's been awhile since you've seen an angry Redneck in those parts. Conclusion: Call me John Wilkes Booth, put the gloves on and let's get it on.

The only real question is whether his wifey takes me home after seeing a real man and begs me for a four-way with the Bush twins or a ride in Da Vette. :D

Edited by TimC

7)  I'm a proud Southern Confederate.  I know none of us go up North anymore because of yer weather and yer ugly wimmin, but if this is a road fight and I have to go up to that sh!thole Washington DC and wade through the Democrats and the murdered bodies...just remember it's been awhile since you've seen an angry Redneck in those parts.  Conclusion:  Call me John Wilkes Booth, put the gloves on and let's get it on.

1289802[/snapback]

Now, now DC isn't all that bad. We have the best pot and hookers anywhere.

those are fine points tim, but skins kept bringing up the fact that he likes to KILL.  that swayed it for me ...

:D

1289830[/snapback]

Yeah - Timmay tried to be all rational about it and persuade us by reasoning. That's for sissies. Skins would kick his hindquarter.

those are fine points tim, but skins kept bringing up the fact that he likes to KILL.  that swayed it for me ...

:D

1289830[/snapback]

A Democrat that kills? C'mon...it's more blah, blah, blah from Skins. He wants to raise your taxes to save poor and hungry people! I say f 'em. :D

SqueegieBO knows sissies.  :D  looks like a skins win...

1289843[/snapback]

You've obviously never seen a bitter lesbian fight. She'd kick everyone's ass here. :D

Edited by TimC

As a fellow Vette owner, I feel for ya, but ya didn't comeback strong like I expected. However, you did gain bonus points for mentioning the American Autobahn. hmmm....let's see...5 points for skins killing............bad bloody speculum.......plus for standing up for copyrights..........bad Tim redneck..........good Autobahn............divide..carry the one...............crap, I got it tied at 9 points each using the 10 point must system for scoring.

How about round 2?

darnit, I wanted a crack at skinsy, whose asz I would have kicked with extreme ease. Nevertheless I voted for skins since he once sent me a crate full of entertaining books after losing that $100 bet to me on last year's election. That and TimCs avatar has small breasts.

That's how Bo knows sissies.  Cuz everyone's a sissy to her :D

1289863[/snapback]

Skins quit his fantasy football leagues 3 days before the season started because of (perceived) censorship here. How stupid is that? You gotta think he'll quit in a fight too. :D

He's a born quitter.

those of you contemplating voting for skins...think about this. has skins ever won anything at the huddle? i've stopped counting how many sigline bets he's lost, i don't think he's ever won one. the only person he can win an argument against is spain. he obviously hasn't won any of his leagues because he QUIT them all right before the season started because he got sand in his bagina about DMD deleting his hysterical ray nagin videos or whatever. the dude emanates the stench of defeat and loserdom. he's like michael dukakis without the graciousness and humility.

Watch how many times TimC will post to try to make up for the horrific prisonrape reaming I gave him with my first shot.

It is amusing to see him scramble desparately to make up lost ground as he realizes my hand forcing him into the stockade is locked firmly around his scrawny smokers cough filled throat.

Edited by skins

Watch how many times TimC will post to try to make up for the horrific prisonrape reaming I gave him with my first shot.

It is amusing to see him scramble desparately to make up lost ground as he realizes my hand forcing him into the stockade is locked firmly around his scrawny smokers cough hack filled throat.

1289895[/snapback]

You sure got a purty mouth. How about you bring it closer. Closer...closer...closer.