[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #12

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Skins
    • TimC

You sure got a purty mouth.  How about you bring it closer.  Closer...closer...closer.

1289924[/snapback]

Gross. You tried to kiss me like the Marine neighbor dad in American Beauty.

I will have to give you a double beatdown for that, sicko. :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone really consider voting for skins? After the first punch he will crawl back into his hole just like he did when he didn't get his way here in the tailgate. He is a coward, that only rears his ugly head at opurtune times, and then quickly goes back into hiding.

Oh, how I wish I had Tim C's luck and got to fight this panty waste. I'd shove his wand up his ass, make him eat his wizards hat, and show him what we do to snakes like him down in Texas. Then I'd drop a steamer, wipe my ass with his latest copy of the Nation and smear it in his face. On second though I wouldn't do any of that because that vile S.O.B. would probably get off on that. I'd just give him a Texas neck tie, hang him from a tree and let the beaners that work for me use him for a pinata.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

This is interesting to say the least. But I think TimC has no idea what he is dealing with here.

You see, TimC is an amusing little dillweed momo piener comic and like everyone else I enjoy his hit and jab one liner tactics on the boards. And I am a liberal lawyer who has departed these parts to save them from the negative vibes that accompany me everywhere I go (we need to keep this place positive and user friendly).

But you guys are forgetting a lot:

I like guns and I like killing. I am vehemently pro abortion and a card carrying member of the liberal culture of death. I will snatch the cig out TimC's mouth, take a quick drag, put it out in his eye, and then abort him in a New York second.  :D (thats my scalpel I am jamming into his partially birthed head through my bloody speculum).

And I wont blink or think twice because I dont value life and I am a momfektard babykiller.  :D

Twiley is right, for nine years I worked in bars in New Orleans--I have partied with Bier, and Twiley and I have mutual friends from back then. I have probably been in over 100 bar fights. Ive had guns pointed at me, run and rumbled with the NOPD (as scummy a partying police force as you will ever find), broken my right hand four times in scraps, and grew up wrestling, boxing and playing lacrosse and football.

TimC looks like he couldnt throw a frisbee.

Now I am a lawyer in front of a computer who pines for the good old days of Jager Bombs and waking up in jail.

I would put TimC in that stockade and go OZ on him. It would hurt him far more than it would hurt me, too.  :D

When I was done with that little red state comedian he would be curled up in a corner of his new house bleeding from all orifices, crying and sucking his thumb, looking for his happy place while I was outside with a blowtorch tagging my initials in the melted plastic of his tiny pekker corvette.

skins out

1289688[/snapback]

Some points:

1)  Skins screams about freedom of speech by trying to mirror the entire The Nation and Democratic Underground website here at the Tailgate, but let one newbie roll in with a Rush Limbaugh link and he tears it up and throws it in the trash.  Then takes his ball and goes home in tears when he doesn't get his way.  Conclusion:  He's a sissy and a pansy.

Advantage:  TimC

2)  Skins claims the terms "blu", "Xicans", "beaners", "Danny Boy-Toy" are racists and offensive to him but roots for the most racist team in the NFL.  Conclusion:  He's never had barn lovin' sex or probably any sex for that matter.

3)  Skins drives some Jap import 4-cylinder for the gas mileage.  TimC owns several big V8 Chevy 350 gas guzzlers with at least 300 HP, wishes the law was changed to turn the Interstates into the American Autobahn and pisses on little rice burners.  Conclusion:  I'd kick his ass in the 1/4 mile before kicking his ass.

4)  Skins is a lawyer.  A job that adds no product to the American economy and only looks to profit at the expense of others.  Conclusion:  I got rich by cooking the books.  :D

Advantage:  Wash.

5)  I don't need a hat to cover up the fact that I can no longer grow my mullet.  Conclusion:  Skins went bald faster than I did and I'm not going wear a lid to cover the fact.

6)  Republicans win every election.  No matter the injustice Skins cries about, Republicans continue to just win.  Conclusion:  Enjoy the '08 election when Bush ignores the Constitution (again) and runs for a 3rd time successfully.

7)  I'm a proud Southern Confederate.  I know none of us go up North anymore because of yer weather and yer ugly wimmin, but if this is a road fight and I have to go up to that sh!thole Washington DC and wade through the Democrats and the murdered bodies...just remember it's been awhile since you've seen an angry Redneck in those parts.  Conclusion:  Call me John Wilkes Booth, put the gloves on and let's get it on.

The only real question is whether his wifey takes me home after seeing a real man and begs me for a four-way with the Bush twins or a ride in Da Vette.  :D

1289802[/snapback]

The tough year for the Cowboys continues

I'll vote for skins if he promises to leave the tailgate again and never come back.

1289932[/snapback]

Can I change my vote from myself? :D

I'd run over him with my pick-up truck flying the Confederate Flag, back-up, run over him again, get out and take a dump on his chest, drive over him again, and drop his dead body at the ACLU headquarters with a W '04 bumper sticker slapped on his forehead while listening to the tunes I downloaded from Napster blaring.

Can I change my vote from myself?  :D

I'd run over him with my pick-up truck flying the Confederate Flag, back-up, run over him again, get out and take a dump on his chest, drive over him again, and drop his dead body at the ACLU headquarters with a W '04 bumper sticker slapped on his forehead while listening to the tunes I downloaded from Napster blaring.

1289967[/snapback]

::D Yer done. All the derivative plagiarized posts in the world wont help you recover from the evisceration I Deliveranced on yer huckleberry asz.

And all the twit ninnies like perched, Asz, and driveby popping up and taking potshots wont make me let you up til you cry uncle.

You little biitch. :D

::D  Yer done. All the derivative plagiarized posts in the world wont help you recover from the evisceration I Deliveranced on yer huckleberry asz.

And all the twit ninnies like perched, Asz, and driveby popping up and taking potshots wont make me let you up til you cry uncle.

You little biitch.  :D

1289983[/snapback]

You gonna quit again after yer ass whoopin'?

And don't forget to make sure the reparations check gets here in time this month, whitey.

i think what we are seeing a derivative of what i will term..... "the sac factor" 

being french, he had no chance.  i think skins has ruffled too many feathers to pull this one off.

1290147[/snapback]

well, that and the fact that a little girl slap could make him run away crying :D

Are you saying Skins is a sac?

1290175[/snapback]

purhaps a musty balzac

:D

well, that and the fact that a little girl slap could make him run away crying :D

1290177[/snapback]

there aren't a lot of lawyers that run away from a fight.... maybe he'd prefer to settle this case (though he is making a nice little comeback)

OK, I've been around long enough to remember skins all day posts, which I usually avoided unless I needed to go to sleep, and the fact that he went away cryin from the Huddle doesn't help, but darn the picture of Timc tells the whole story, :D Noone with a picture like that will ever win a fight.........EVER!

Edited by ChuckB

OK, I've been around long enough to remember skins all day posts, which I usually avoided unless I needed to go to sleep, and the fact that he went away cryin from the Huddle doesn't help, but darn the picture of Timc tells the whole story, :D Noone with a picture like that will ever win a fight.........EVER!

1290225[/snapback]

Hey Megan Fox newbie, zip it before I reach over Mauraders shoulder and biitch slap yer fat wine drinking asz.

Oh, and thanks for the vote.