[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another reason I love Tivo and DirecTV

Guest Sores

Dear John,

Since you're one of our Best Customers, it's our privilege to provide special offers exclusively for you.

We'd like to offer you a reconditioned 40GB DIRECTV DVR from last year's inventory, for free. No strings attached. We have a limited quantity that we are making available only to our best customers and our employees.

We will continue to provide you offers such as this when opportunities arise. We want you to know that we truly appreciate your business and hope you take advantage of this incredible close-out offer.

Sincerely,

DIRECTV

Dear John,

Since you're one of our Best Customers, it's our privilege to provide special offers exclusively for you.

We'd like to offer you a reconditioned 40GB DIRECTV DVR from last year's inventory, for free. No strings attached. We have a limited quantity that we are making available only to our best customers and our employees.

We will continue to provide you offers such as this when opportunities arise. We want you to know that we truly appreciate your business and hope you take advantage of this incredible close-out offer.

Sincerely,

DIRECTV

1290693[/snapback]

:D

I'm gonna request one. :D I have been with them for several years, have had the biggest package (:D) for quite some time and have ordered Sunday Ticket for 6 seasons.

:D

I'm gonna request one.  :D  I have been with them for several years, have had the biggest package (:D) for quite some time and have ordered Sunday Ticket for 6 seasons.

1290698[/snapback]

Darin....wait before you do. I have a "special customer phone number" at home. I will pm it to you. I bet if you call this line, you will get everything you want. They have treated me like gold every time I have called it....great customer service.

edit to add: Your package is probably bigger than mine....but I have never had any complaints....gotta know how to use it! :D

Edited by Sores

Darin....wait before you do.  I have a "special customer phone number" at home.  I will pm it to you.  I bet if you call this line, you will get everything you want.  They have treated me like gold every time I have called it....great customer service.

edit to add:  Your package is probably bigger than mine....but I have never had any complaints....gotta know how to use it!  :D

1290703[/snapback]

Thanks, that'd be appreciated. You're right, their customer service has been great.

I currently have Comcast digital cable and their customer service is horrible. The On Demand has never worked. I have set-up for someone to come out a few times. They didn't show twice and the third time the guy called me and said there was nothing he could do because it was an internal problem with Comcast. I was thinking about the dish but I have heard bad things about the reception (mainly in bad weather). Opinions? Another problem is if I get the dish it is my understanding I cannot get the flyers games because they are on the Comcast station.

I bought my 40GB TiVo a few years ago for $100, plus there was a rebate.

They were practically giving it away, but the service is an additional $5/month.

I guess now they actually ARE giving it away. Maybe making space for the next gen of TiVos that will support HDTV.

I bought my 40GB TiVo a few years ago for $100, plus there was a rebate.

They were practically giving it away, but the service is an additional $5/month.

I guess now they actually ARE giving it away.  Maybe making space for the next gen of TiVos that will support HDTV.

1290894[/snapback]

I have the HDTV/Tivo/DirecTV unit....it is great.