[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you use online banking/bill pay?

cliaz

With Bank of America we (DIGEX/MCI/VERIZON) do not receive any fees because we host their networks. So like I guess 2 years ago after I was hit with that I.D. theft I went over to Bank of America and just love the whole online banking and bill pay thing.

I haven't used a stamp on bills in forever.

Do any of you all use it?

With Bank of America we (DIGEX/MCI/VERIZON) do not receive any fees because we host their networks.  So like I guess 2 years ago after I was hit with that I.D. theft I went over to Bank of America and just love the whole online banking and bill pay thing.

1292003[/snapback]

Used online for a few years now ... just signed up for bill pay plan on using that really soon. $.39 ... what a rip off :D

With Bank of America we (DIGEX/MCI/VERIZON) do not receive any fees because we host their networks.  So like I guess 2 years ago after I was hit with that I.D. theft I went over to Bank of America and just love the whole online banking and bill pay thing.

1292003[/snapback]

I too started using BofA online bill pay a few years ago after resisting online bill pay for years. I LOVE it! LOVE IT! It has simplified the bill paying process immensely and I have never had a problem with it. The biggest problem I have now is when I receive a onetime bill and have to decide whether to use online bill pay or whether I should try and find a stamp and a checkbook to pay the bill....

It's been so long since I started On Line bill pay, my bank changed names 3 times! :D

I love it.

Edit for:

The best part.......If for some reason someone doesn't get their check, the Bank covers any late fees and no stop check charges. It's only happened a few times.

Edited by rocknrobn26

I too started using BofA online bill pay a few years ago after resisting online bill pay for years.  I LOVE it!  LOVE IT!  It has simplified the bill paying process immensely and I have never had a problem with it.  The biggest problem I have now is when I receive a onetime bill and have to decide whether to use online bill pay or whether I should try and find a stamp and a checkbook to pay the bill....

1292008[/snapback]

Dude I'm right there with you on that one. Medical bills that are one time deals, I'm so cheap now I rather spend the 5 minutes to set up the bill payee thing than waste a stamp.

1292003[/snapback]

Yup, I have used online bill pay for a few years now. Love it.

BofA's a client of mine and they're still opening tons of branches, so the online bill pay thing isn't killing their customers' desire for actual human interaction.

Dude I'm right there with you on that one.  Medical bills that are one time deals, I'm so cheap now I rather spend the 5 minutes to set up the bill payee thing than waste a stamp.

1292043[/snapback]

+1

I even send my mom money through National City's. Cuts a check and mails it to her and I don't pay a dime.

For monthly bills, I set up an autopay for them. The bank pays the same amount every month, regular as clockwork. Wells Fargo wanted me to try their online bill pay for $6 a month or something and when I asked them why I would pay for something that's free, they looked a bit sheepish.

For variable bills and the mortgage, I use the vendor's online bill pay because I want to be able to vary the payment date sometimes.

Online bill pay is fast and easy.  I had BankOne, but then they became Chase bank.

1292276[/snapback]

I think I had NDB, First Chicago, Bank One (Chicago), Bank One, and now Chase w/o ever leaving the original! :D What the flock is going on here????

:D:D

I think I had NDB, First Chicago, Bank One (Chicago), Bank One, and now Chase w/o ever leaving the original! :D What the flock is going on here????

:D  :D

1292634[/snapback]

I don't know... but the annoying thing is that I had a login for my Chase credit card, and a login for my BankOne bank accounts before they merged. Then my BankOne stuff moved over to Chase, and they told me my username was already taken (by my credit card)... so I had to choose a new one. :D

Then... to add insult to injury, they merged my Chase cc into my new name account, leaving me with the only site in the world where my login is NOT "AtomicCEO". :doah:

Use it and love it, BUT...

I got a call from the bank that holds the note on my car today. They didn't get my January payment. :D I have it set up on auto pay. So I go to my bank's site and sure enough, there's nothing set up. I paid it, but now I'm wondering what happened. I sent the bank an email so we'll see but I'm a little ticked.

There was a message from the bank saying there was a problem in the last week or two with electronic services, but there's something amiss here.

Use it and love it, BUT...

I got a call from the bank that holds the note on my car today. They didn't get my January payment. :D I have it set up on auto pay. So I go to my bank's site and sure enough, there's nothing set up. I paid it, but now I'm wondering what happened. I sent the bank an email so we'll see but I'm a little ticked.

There was a message from the bank saying there was a problem in the last week or two with electronic services, but there's something amiss here.

1292877[/snapback]

That Y2K bug is 6 years late :D

I have worked for Bank of America for nearly 10 years and our Online Banking is one of the best in the country. It is one of the reasons why people have been moving their accounts to BAC.

It is an awesome service and they keep adding new features all the time. It is great to pull up your account and view a check that just cleared or transfer money within your accounts or to other BAC customers.

If you guys have any specific questions on BAC Online Banking, send me a PM as I help our clients with it all the time and have been using it for years. :D

It is an awesome service and they keep adding new features all the time.  It is great to pull up your account and view a check that just cleared or transfer money within your accounts or to other BAC customers.

1292905[/snapback]

Cool! Couple more features and you can change your name to Wells Fargo. :D