[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dog Owners

whomper

Glad mine is chipped. Had him 1 month now and found out the hard way that he can get out the garage door before it's completely down! :doah:

45 minutes and 7 blocks later, I found him. Prolly why he was turned into pound!

Highly recommend these chips. I have one in my Bernse and my Lab.

When we first adopted the Bernese, he literally ran away as soon as we got him before we had a chance to tag or chip him. Because we had no way to link the dog to us, the said the odds were like 15% that we'd get him back. Long story short, we found him by the luck of the gods. As soon as we got him back, we took him to the vet and got him chipped.

For the measly $25 to $50 you have to spend, it is highly worth the investment.

Just wondering but wouldn't it be better to keep your dog in your yard with a invisible fence than to locate him 3 miles away with a senser? When my dog gets out of the house, he always comes back eventually. Sometimes after upsetting the neighborhood, though.

I would do it, just in case one of my guys got lost.

You know, it might not be a bad idea to chip our babies at the same time that we fingerprint and footprint them. This way, when a pedophile grabs them, we can hunt them down quickly and painlessly.

You know, it might not be a bad idea to chip our babies at the same time that we fingerprint and footprint them. This way, when a pedophile grabs them, we can hunt them down quickly and painlessly.

1295447[/snapback]

Im not sure if you are joking or not but this is really a good idea..It would also be a great idea for our soldiers if we can find a way to do it so its untraceable to our enemies.

Of course this would have to be very safe and proven not to have any ill effects

Edited by whomper