[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Companies you've had bad experiences with...

Guest THEbigred

I just flew US Airways to Cancun in December.  I will never, never, never fly with them again.  Horrible communication.  Worse customer service.  They suck.

1295437[/snapback]

I was on them when the plane was put in a long holding pattern on a taxiway, and to add to that, the AC was not working on a rather hot day. When I finally got home, none of the luggage arrived with the plane.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had an employee at the gate tell me that he thought the poor attitude he put forth was justified, because they hadn't received raises.  Charlotte is USAirs main hub, and they put their worst foot forward here.

1295463[/snapback]

Yep. Of all th problems I had, the worst customer service was in Charlotte.

I've had a Comcast digital DVR box since they came out and never had an issue with it. Maybe the give the good ones to employees. :D The only screwy thing is a program that says it was recorded in 1989 at the end of the saved programs list. Can't delete it, just sits there. :D

1295434[/snapback]

That happened to me. I still have that recording that I can't play or erase. And if I try to play or erase it, I have to reboot the DVR in order to get anything else to play.

The other thing that happened to me was in my Series Priority List where you set the priority order for shows to record. The numbers would go 1,2,3,3,5... And if you tried to move a program up the list it would not go higher than 5... and programs on the high end couldn't go lower than 3. I finally deleted every series recording and then recreated the list to fix it.

Maybe I don't have trouble because I don't use the priorities thing. Then again, I don't record a gazillion things either. Maybe 5 shows a week, and I don't save them. I do have a couple movies on there that I haven't watched yet. :D I tried to delete the 1989 thing last night, but it just didn't do anything.

The only reason I was in there was I was trying to see if I could record the Pixies on Austin City Limits. But it's not going to be on again any time soon. :D

Last night I selected List to show the recorded programs, selected the one I wanted, told it to play and it promptly said the program wasn't there. :D

Presumably a later recording overwrote it (disk was nowhere close to half full, even) but the pointer on the FAT equivalent table was still there, pointing at an empty space.

I think the software on these DVR thingies is buggy at best.