[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how close do you live to a sex offender ?

Down Goes Frazia

Mrs. Frazia brought home an article from a magazine the other day pertaining to sex offenders..... it was a real eye opener.

the article centered around a website called

Parents for Megans Law

if you click on sex offenders registry links it gives you the number of sex offenders in every state along with links to your own state. currently Oregon & South Dakota are the only states not registered here.

amazing to see the number of people registered & grades for each state.... 1/2 million total & that's just who's been caught. :D

so i moved on the the state of washington..... here are my results. :D

I entered my address & set the paramaters for 1 mile..... this f*cking freaked me out.

sex offenders within 1 mile of Camp Frazia

EDIT - you need to zoom out 1 spot to get the list.

:D f*cking unbelievable !!! 13 of them WAY too Close !!!

THIS SCUMBAG lives right across from the YMCA that we go to 5 times a week.

THIS PIECE of Athena lives right down on the beach where I take the kids quite frequently in the summer.

not to mention he could double as Pablo Escobar. :D

THIS LOSER is the closest only 5 blocks away.

THIS FREAK looks like he was in "the hills have eyes"

all in all it pretty much ruined my day. I guess living in the city I should not have been so suprised...... but 13 within a mile or so was more than I had expected.

parents.... keep your kids safe.

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

I think nowadays you are a sex offender if you solicite (sp) a hooker.

1294520[/snapback]

:D ... that don't get you on this list. :D 2 of the ones I listed are level III.

Level I

These offenders present the lowest possible risk to the community and their likelihood to re-offend is considered minimal. They normally have not exhibited predatory type characteristics and most have successfully participated or are participating in approved treatment programs. Many are first time offenders.

Level II

Level II offenders generally present a moderate risk to the community and they have a higher likelihood of re-offending than Level I offenders. They may be considered a Level II offender because of the nature of their previous crime(s). For some Level II offenders, lifestyle (drugs and alcohol abuse, other criminal activity) may influence their potential to re-offend. For others it may be that they have refused to participate or failed to complete approved treatment programs. Each trait does not necessarily apply to every Level II offender. For example, there are offenders classified Level II only because of the nature of their crime(s) while the other factors such as lifestyle and failure to complete treatment do not apply.

Level III

These offenders pose a potential high risk to the community and are a threat to re-offend if provided the opportunity. Most have prior sex crime convictions as well as other criminal convictions. Their lifestyles and choices place them in this classification. Some have predatory characteristics and may seek out victims. They may have refused or failed to complete approved treatment programs.

Mrs. Frazia brought home an article from a magazine the other day pertaining to sex offenders..... it was a real eye opener.

the article centered around a website called

Parents for Megans Law

if you click on sex offenders registry links it gives you the number of sex offenders in every state along with links to your own state. currently Oregon & South Dakota are the only states not registered here.

amazing to see the number of people registered & grades for each state.... 1/2 million total & that's just who's been caught. :D

so i moved on the the state of washington..... here are my results. :D

I entered my address & set the paramaters for 1 mile..... this f*cking freaked me out.

sex offenders within 1 mile of Camp Frazia

EDIT - you need to zoom out 1 spot to get the list.

:D f*cking unbelievable !!! 13 of them WAY too Close !!!

THIS SCUMBAG lives right across from the YMCA that we go to 5 times a week.

THIS PIECE of Athena lives right down on the beach where I take the kids quite frequently in the summer. 

not to mention he could double as Pablo Escobar. :D

THIS LOSER is the closest only 5 blocks away.

THIS FREAK looks like he was in "the hills have eyes"

all in all it pretty much ruined my day. I guess living in the city I should not have been so suprised...... but 13 within a mile or so was more than I had expected.

parents.... keep your kids safe.

1294516[/snapback]

Not that surprising. I have also read incest reprts that were once shocking. Your own family. I'm not that shocked anymore.

When I lived out there I saw women with six guns helping their kids on a bus. :D

All of these live with in 5 miles of my house with #2 living right behind me:

And when i say right behind me , I mean the house right behind me.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/sorSearch/sea...15&category=ALL

1294641[/snapback]

You started a similar thread if I remember correctly. How did you end up handling that situation?

:D

10 records found for my zip. That may not sound like many, but my town has a population of under 2k. 7 of these scumbags live within 5 miles and 2 are within 2 blocks away.

My nephews come over and hang out with my wife an i and we let them ride their bikes around.

Not anymore. Man thats scary. Thanks for the link

2 within a mile of me. 1's a chick :D Add to that the great NC justice system (the chick had 1 count of Indecent liberties and gets 10 years, the dude had 4 counts and gets probation) and I'm getting another gun.

77 of them in my city.  :D

Unfortunately, the link they have to Michigan only let's you search by zipcode and not address.

1294544[/snapback]

All of these live with in 5 miles of my house with #2 living right behind me:

And when i say right behind me , I mean the house right behind me.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/sorSearch/sea...15&category=ALL

1294641[/snapback]

10 records found for my zip. That may not sound like many, but my town has a population of under 2k.  7 of these scumbags live within 5 miles and 2 are within 2 blocks away.

My nephews come over and hang out with my wife an i and we let them ride their bikes around.

Not anymore. Man thats scary. Thanks for the link

1295065[/snapback]

I found 256 within a 5 mile radius of my house.

I think I need a drink...and a gun.