[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite Energy Drink?

Flip_Side

I like Red Bull the best too. It is the biggest rip-off price wise, but it still is the best to me.

and yes...a little vodka mixed with it doesn't hurt!

I like Red Bull the best too.  It is the biggest rip-off price wise, but it still is the best to me.

and yes...a little vodka mixed with it doesn't hurt!

1294848[/snapback]

Haha, true. Red Bull used to be my favorite but I've had too many to count, I guess I just got sick of them. Monster is perfect, I like the size of the cans, you get like twice as much as Red Bulls and Amps.

A guy from work gave me a Monster drink to try, and I had to pour it out when he wasn't looking. That stuff is horrible.  :D

1294895[/snapback]

Well, no energy drink tastes that great buddy. Monsters actually one of the better ones, it's an aquired taste, I didn't like it the first time I had it either.

Be very careful with these things... there are studies from Europe that confirm some heart problems are associated with these energy drinks. No link to provide, but just throw some related words into Google. I used to drink a crap-load of Red Bull & vodkas and have slowed down recently.

Be very careful with these things... there are studies from Europe that confirm some heart problems are associated with these energy drinks.  No link to provide, but just throw some related words into Google.  I used to drink a crap-load of Red Bull & vodkas and have slowed down recently.

1294941[/snapback]

I've heard the same thing before too, I've heard it's complete BS also. Idk what to believe.. :D

Be very careful with these things... there are studies from Europe that confirm some heart problems are associated with these energy drinks.  No link to provide, but just throw some related words into Google.  I used to drink a crap-load of Red Bull & vodkas and have slowed down recently.

1294941[/snapback]

All I know is that if I drink a few of those if I go out, it greatly reduces the hangover the next morning... or was it drink a few of those the next morning. :D Anyway, Redbull is the only one I've tried. Caffeine has almost no effect on me, so I didn't get much from it.

I don't touch energy drinks, wasted calories AND money.

Aside from the occasional Dew, I just drink lots of water. If you want to stay awake, just chug a liter or two of fine H2O and wait about 45 minutes - the need to pee will keep you PLENTY alert. :D

I prefer the Sobe Adrenalin Rush. It is the best of the lot for hangovers. I always keep several handy for that very reason. Has the highest vitamin B content, one of the two things you have to replace to combat hangovers (the other is water). that and I think it tastes better than Red Bull.