[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Business in Miami

pork chop express

Alright, here is the scoop. I am headed to Miami on Thursday for a couple days and am going with our CFO and Dir. of Operations. They have both asked me to line up some "entertainment". So I come to you all here in the Tailgate for advice.

Bottom line: where can a fella get a lap dance in Miami? I am sure I could google something, but first hand advice is always better.

Thanks for advancing my career.

if you are there through Sunday ,i can try and find some local churches where you can find Mass

1295737[/snapback]

I think he would enjoy a mass. A mass of b :D:D bs.

Miami has a ton of gentlemen's clubs. I am sure you will have no trouble finding one.

On the other hand, if you would like a large financial windfall, go to an attorney...sounds like you had a major sexual harassment lawsuit just fall into your lap (pun intended). When officers of a company make such a request that is very dangerous ground.

Edited by Sores

I went to Porky's in Miami a few years ago. It was a blast. The women were good looking, had plenty of nationalities and "types" to choose from. I would recommend it.

had a buddy's bachelor party there a few years ago...we found a great place, but cant remember the name, i have my sources workin on it!

we went to the same place 3 nights in a row...by the third night, we had the vip section to ourselves, they didnt let anyone else back there. i have some great stories, but those are for a different furom...

its out by doral cause that where we were staying