[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Kind of Poker Hand that makes you...

keggerz

:D

.10/.25 NL Table

I forget where I was seated but the cat to my right kept going all in and really pissing me off but i kept my cool....

the hand....get dealt BULLETS!!!

i think there were a couple of .25 bets when it gets to this guy...

he goes all in for like $7 bucks...

I paused for ONE SECOND and then CALLED HIM

everyone fold up to the guy that was right before the cat that went all in and he calls too :D

Flop come 9/5/2 RAINBOW the last caller bets $15 bucks(he has around $30ish)

i move him all in(i had around $45)

now they show everyones cards....

original cat that pushed all in for $7ish shows POCKET 4s

the dude i pushed all in shows POCKET 10s

I show POCKET ACES :D

Turn and River were both BLANKS :D:D:D:D

I decided to call it a day after that hand :D

Edited by keggerz

oh and fwiw it was at bodog and their match is INSTANT you dont have to play a certain amount of hands or anything like that

if you deposit $100 they give you a FREE entry into a 100K tourney that the fee on is 100+9....i asked them to just give me the match of $50 which is their max and I am playing with all their money :D

thanks I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? :D

Edited by keggerz

:D I love it when rockets make it. Anyone's!!

Was playing last night at $2/4 table. Get the rockets. Get three callers (limit poker gets ALL the chasers). Flop goes 3/A/4 rainbow. I raise, everyone folds except one. He calls. Turn is a 8. I bet, he calls. River is a 5. I bet, he raises. I call. He turns over a Q/2 offsuit. The dumbass chased a four outer and killed my trip aces. It's always somethin'.

Sometimes I type into the chat box announcing when I have pocket rockets just to see what happens. I ALWAYS get chasers. Some folks just chase no matter what. It's always a laugh when they don't hit and lose. The rest of the table usually laughs them off the table.

:D  I love it when rockets make it.  Anyone's!!

Was playing last night at $2/4 table.  Get the rockets.  Get three callers (limit poker gets ALL the chasers).  Flop goes 3/A/4 rainbow.  I raise, everyone folds except one. He calls. Turn is a 8. I bet, he calls. River is a 5. I bet, he raises. I call.  He turns over a Q/2 offsuit.  The dumbass chased a four outer and killed my trip aces.  It's always somethin'.

Sometimes I type into the chat box announcing when I have pocket rockets just to see what happens.  I ALWAYS get chasers.  Some folks just chase no matter what.  It's always a laugh when they don't hit and lose.  The rest of the table usually laughs them off the table.

1296494[/snapback]

i see aces get cracked more then i can believe but I didnt expect another caller so i was a bit worried

oh and fwiw it was at bodog and their match is INSTANT you dont have to play a certain amount of hands or anything like that

if you deposit $100 they give you a FREE entry into a 100K tourney that the fee on is 100+9....i asked them to just give me the match of $50 which is their max and I am playing with all their money :D

thanks I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? :D

1296493[/snapback]

I wouldn't steer you wrong Keggers. Bodog Nation baby!!!

I don't play those limits, but it seems to me that betting $7 to win 75 cents is a bit silly.

1296497[/snapback]

EXACTLY he kept doing that taking .75 to 1.50 usually

I folded MANY hands i would have liked to play...i was lucky enough for him to try the stunt ONE to many times

Keg,

Not to be a Richard here but are we supposed to be impressed by your luck or your skill?

You had AA, played appropriately, and won.

:D

1296501[/snapback]

just in a good mood after a nice win is all nothing more

One play you might consider in certain circumstances is raising after someone goes all in.  With a pair of 10s, or even aces for that matter, you don't want anyone behind you calling the bet.

1296529[/snapback]

yeah i thought about that after the 3rd guy called, luckily it worked out ok

One play you might consider in certain circumstances is raising after someone goes all in.  With a pair of 10s, or even aces for that matter, you don't want anyone behind you calling the bet.

1296529[/snapback]

I think that is pretty much the standard play in no-limit assuming the initial all-in was a godo sized all-in, you want to isolate the one player. If he was all-in for like $2, then calling is not so bad an option, but he already ws in for $7, and at those limits that is a real big bet, I think I'd have made it 15+ to go for anyone at the table feeling saucy, and at that point I dont mind callers if i have aces.