[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many beers?

Duchess Jack

How many Beers does it take for you to push past 'buzzed'  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How many Beers does it take for you to push past 'buzzed'

• 2-3
    • 4-5
    • 6-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-15
    • 15-18
    • 18+

I said 6-8, but that's the Scotch equivalent! :D

1296672[/snapback]

Growing up, I HATED scotch. Could not stand it.

One of my friend's dads was a big drunken artist type, so we had all the scotch we could sneak (and water down)

That was in highschool...I went through life thinking I hated scotch...became a whiskey fan and had my first scotch around a year ago and realized .... I LOVE scotch....

strange

I can drink like a fish, but honestly, I start feeling a little buzz after about 5 beers. I think y'all are just not paying attention to what a buzz really is... :D

Anyways, anything less than 3-4 beers just makes me tired. Once I get to about 4-5, I usually start feeling a little giddy. Of course, by then, I'm also ready to have a Jagr bomb or shot of Jack.

I'm getting to be a lightweight in my old age. I rarely drink more than 3 or 4 in any one evening.

The rumor has since been refuted by Wade himself, but I still wonder, just how many beers did the guy actually drink to get such a rumor started? Must've been a lot.

Shortly after his election to the Hall of Fame, Boggs appeared on ESPN's "Pardon the Interruption" and refuted an urban legend that he had once consumed 64 beers on a cross-country flight from Boston to Los Angeles. He did not divulge the actual number of beers consumed, but did admit to having "a few Miller Lite's".

Boggs

Timing matters.  6 beers over the course of 3 hours is a lot different than 6 beers in an hour.

1296689[/snapback]

this is very true. at 2 beers an hour or so i think my liver can keep up with me indefinitely. i don't usually drink much faster than that (if you're drinking good beer and not that diluted rice-water like h8 drinks, why would you?) so beer never really gets me "past buzzed".

I'm getting to be a lightweight in my old age. I rarely drink more than 3 or 4 in any one evening.

The rumor has since been refuted by Wade himself, but I still wonder, just how many beers did the guy actually drink to get such a rumor started? Must've been a lot.

Boggs

1296955[/snapback]

SIX GALLONS of beer? I don't think so. He'd explode.